[Resolved]  DishTV — Set Box problem but Dish TV don't want to resolve my issue as soon

My V/c No.[protected]
I am chandrakant Chitragar I want give a complaint against Dish TV, because they don't polit on there aims what they are giving promise before purchasing that promise giving best service in time. But I am not agree to Dish TV service, Dish TV service is totally worst because service request No.[protected] Dt:27/07/2020. In this service request Dish TV made changed set of Box due previous set Box got problem. dish TV taken this service resolved after two days of complaint. With service charges taken from us. without extended expiry date.
Second complaint given on 11/08/2020 service request No.[protected] this time also same problem we are facing that is set Box problem. Service technician telling they don't available now new set of box even also stand by. Technician not sure and ensure to new set of box when will available and my issue also when will complete. After that I am spoke one Dish TV service customer care executive, called on this No.[protected]
He also telling same answer me that service technician had told me.Dish tv really don't want to resolve my problem as soon.i am very time facing this problem. Please take seriously action on Dish TV in future no one face a problem like me.

Set Box problem but Dish TV don
Set Box problem but Dish TV don
Problem resolved from Head office of Dish TV

[Aug 13, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DishTV Phone