[Resolved]  DishTV — Unnecessary channel billing

I have created a new plan for my dishtv using option of make your own plan on dishtv website. I received a request number but i didn't think it will be necessary to save the request number. Now some unnecessary channels have been added to my subscription, and i feel the need to check if i have actually added the unnecessary channels or it has been added without my consent and i have been charged for them. The customer care representative was supposedly not responsible for the information regarding this because it was a request generated on website and not by calling them. I want to get the chosen subscription details corresponding to my request number as saved at the time of generating request number. So that i can confirm that dishtv adds unnecessary channels to my subscription and bills for them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 8, 2020
I had discussion with customer care representative and the issue got resolved.

[Aug 19, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2020
Dear Customer ( Grim_reaper_72),

Hope you are doing good.

Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response Aug 30, 2020
Dear Customer ( Grim_reaper_72),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team