[Resolved] Dishtv — Worstest service provider and technician.. No resolution

Kandivali East, Maharashtra, India
 Nikitad
I am not getting any kind of proper service from dishtv company and technician.. I am frustrated calling customer care and checking my complaint status... And from dishtv company team member mr salim told me that you do complaint any where you want to do but you will not get resolution... Do you think consumer are fool or mad that using dishtv service.. I want soon reply and get to repair... While paying you charge no proper service given...
Vc no [protected]

Dishtv services is very worst..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 13, 2017

[Jun 04, 2017] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Baskar Chetty's response, Jun 03, 2017
Vc no. [protected]
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 05, 2017
Dear Nikitad

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2017
Dear Nikitad

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

With reference to my complaint no.[protected] dated 02.06.2017. Since one week has passed but i am unable to get the solution of my Problem.

I have made a request vide Req.No.[protected] to shift my Dish TV from flat no. 338 to 578 in same society of Dwarka, New Delhi.

I received call from your technician on behalf of Rashmeet Associates (SF) stating that I will deinstall the Dish TV and will not carry the instruments and Cable to flat no. 578, which is very close. He has clearly refused.

In view of above, it is very clear that I should hire one person for deinstallation of Dish TV, second for carrying all instruments and accessories and third for installation of Dish TV and another fourth for fixing of TV parallely.

If service charges being imposed Separately for deinstallation and installation then over all responsibility should be in the scope of service provider. Work scope is involved the services only. Hence, should be taken care by service provider.

From the above experience, it is decided to switch off the connection of DISH TV immediately.

It is also requested to settle my account and refund balance amount at the earliest possible.

I have also spoken to customer care number, where I have been assured to arrange call back from service manager but no call received till now.

From the above it is clear that the service of DISH TV is worst.
Dear sir /madam

please change my name & mobile number. my name is jitendra kumar & my new mobile number is [protected].

thanks & regards
jitendra kumar
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2017

Dear agrajitendra36

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2017

Dear agrajitendra36

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
I am complaint No.[protected] no any action, but complaint has been closed . My dish TV moreover problems 1. Remote not working 2. Dish antenna damage due to rainy season 3. not fully frequency all channels. Please kindly to arrange defective all dish TV spare parts .due to my warranty period pse. Timely action in this regard.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 9, 2017

Dear Baskar Chetty

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2017

Dear Baskar Chetty

DishTV
My dish tv vc no. [protected], i inform so many times to you please deactivate all sports channel except star sports, but till date no action taken by dish tv customer service, so i am not doing recharge of my dish tv. If you deactivate sports channel except star sports then i will use dish tv service.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 1, 2017

Dear Shahnawaz Faisal,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 8, 2017