DLF — useless logistic charges against my apartment the magnolias house number 314

Yogesh Khaneja on Jan 12, 2018
Hi sir,

I am a resident of magnolias, apartment number 314 and i have been recently informed that i have a pending due of rs 1259000/- towards logistic charges.
First of all i would like to inform you, that i have already paid my logistic charge up to march 2017, for a period of 6 months. Post that, my charges were waived of, as per my discussion with mr. Harmider mann.
It is hard for me to understand the logic for these charges. First of all, the labour is not allowed to enter on time during morning hours, because of your cumbersome security clearance process. On a daily basis the labour has to wait for hours before they enter the apartment. The average working hours are not more that 15 to 20 hours per week. With such an arrangement, the renovation can never get completed in the stipulated time. Both my contractor and myself and frustrated with the kind of arrangement you have in the apartment complex.
Secondly, you have all my contact details, but still i was not informed, when you decided to double the logistic charges from rs2000 to rs4000 per day. There has been no increase in assistance for which the increase in charges can be justified against. Moreover, since you have included the new entry process for the labour, they have to wait for hours before they can get into the society to start their work day.
Thirdly, the logic behind the logistic charge is completely baseless, because it is hard to understand, how paying rs2000 or rs4000 per day will cause less disturbance to my neighbours. The use of service lifts for the labour and other amenities are covered in the monthly maintenance charges. Then why the extra logistic charges needs to be paid by the owner. This is a complete harassment of the resident by the managing authority, as they are completely aware of the fact that the residents here would have deep pockets.
The renovation is due to complete by end of this month (January) and i would want you to wave of my charges, because the delay caused in renovation of my apartment is because of poor execution of your fancy security system.

[Jan 12, 2018] DLF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 11 4210 2030
    DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    DLF - useless logistic charges against my apartment the magnolias house number 314