[Resolved] Dlf — fine for lost parking ticket

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 kkushal.gupta on Dec 26, 2018
Hi team,

I had visited mall of india on 24th dec 2018 and parked my bike (Reg. No. Up 16 bk 3122) in two wheeler parking in basement 2 at around 2 pm. While shopping i realized that i had lost my parking ticket, so i immediately went to security person in parking area and told them the scenario, they explained me that when i want to exit i need to pay fine of rs. 250 and also suggested try to find out the lost ticket which i did but couldn't succeed to find the ticket.

After shopping when i finally want to exit the mall at around 3.30 pm, the person at the parking exit asked me to pay rs. 250, asked me to display a government id (I displayed my aadahr card) and he let me exit the mall.

Based on this scenario, i need answer for my below questions after this experience:

1. I didn't get any receipt for penalty charges even when i asked him. Who is responsible for collection of this money?

2. Why didn't the person at parking exit verified the documents of my vehicle with the id provided? As this way anyone can flash a id, pay just rs. 250 and take any vehicle from mall premise.

3. As you are charging visitors with penalty for lost parking ticket, will you be taking any liability of vehicle in case of damage/stolen from mall parking?

This is height of penalizing excessive fine for no reason and lack of security, please explain how can anyone who hold his valid parking ticket trust that the vehicle is secured in mall parking.

Kindly look into this matter and take necessary action asap.

Kushal gupta
Cell: [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019
they invited me over to the mall to discuss the whole scenario, accepted the fault by security person and refunded the complete fine amount

[Dec 26, 2018] DLF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 11 4210 2030
    DLF Centre, Sansad Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Dlf - fine for lost parking ticket