Domino's — no refund after 30 min delay (approx 1 hour time taken)

Palanpur, Banaskantha District, Gujarat, India
 Thåkur Ashutosh Singh on Feb 17, 2019
Dear team,
My name is ashutosh singh and i ordered (Order no:- 116) from your palanpur branch (385001) at 7.28 pm and got that at 8.22 pm dated 17 feb 2019.

It was a prepaid order and i used an e - voucher. Total amount was 307 rs and i got 60 rs discount through that voucher.

Your team accepted that they didnt complete the 30 mim delivery promise. So they will refund my money back in my account.

So i called your customer care and told that incident and asked them how can i get money refund in bank when i didnt pay from bank coz i used e voucher.

Then he replied that there is no refund coz u used e-voucher. His statement was if customer use any voucher or coupon, then he or she is not alligible for refund.

Now my complaint is why will i dont get my refund? Second thing, as per your customer executive words, it means any customer uses coupon, he will not get any refund, no matter either he get the order after 1hr. Items had completely lose their freshness. Or you can say not eatable getting hard so i dump them in dustbin.

Kindly understand my problem and frankly saying your this kind of replies to customer take your name down. I am not mailing you for money it is just my feedback for your services.

Now, tell me what was my fault in that?

[Feb 17, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam,
I was trying to order dominos pizza online since last 5days and when I ordered pizza store is showing offline now also it's showing offline.So, kindly solve this issue as soon as possible so that I can order my pizza online.

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's - no refund after 30 min delay (approx 1 hour time taken)