Domino's Pizza — bad response

raichal on Jul 12, 2018
Dominos claim to deliver pizza in 30mins or if not then get it free...I ordered pizza at 8: 56 pm...on 11th July...after 90 mins did not received my pizza...I called them 4 times...so 5th time they received my call telling me that they were confused about my address so they dint even took effort to call me and confirm my address...again I waited for 30 mins I dint got my order...again I called them this time I called twice and they received my third call...again saying delivery boy could not get my address and could not contact me...is this a joke they are fooling customers... I asked them to cancel my order as there was no option left with me...and asked for reimbursement..am regular customer of dominos last on 7th July I ordered pizza it was delivered to me without any problem but just after 3 days on 11th July what happened ..what was the problem...is this the response am getting from a brand dominos...

[Jul 12, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - bad response