Domino's Pizza — domino's pizza - refund not done

Navallur, Tamilnadu Chennai, India
 Ajoy Mathew on May 10, 2019
I ordered two Pizzas on 4th May, Order no. 192 from Chennai, Navallur. My Order was placed by 08:07 PM and I received Out for delivery Message from Dominos by 08:18 PM. I spoke to the Navallur Dominos twice after completion of 30 minutes to understand the status of delivery. At last, the order was delivered to me by 09:10 PM. The Delivery executive claimed that my phone was unreachable, kindly note that its the same number from which I had called the customer care. The order that I received of which Pizza's were not hot and one pizza was in bad shape when I received. My calls to Customer Support was unsuccessful as they assured a call back from the concerned Manager every time I called which never happened. At last today I received a call from Mr. Prabhu who apologized but refused to refund stating he doesn't have the authority for that. He offered me to provide a free Pizza worth half of the mo order which I Declined. I will require the refund of the complete order.

[May 11, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ajoy Mathew May 10, 2019
This was not resolved

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - domino's pizza - refund not done