Domino's Pizza — late delivery of pizza

Plot No. 4, GT Central Mall Showroom, No. 9, Malviya Nagar Rd, Indira Place, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 Anit Rao on Jan 3, 2020
It was 12:00 am 02/01/2020 when i ordered my pizza and a brownie and paid the money online after that there was no contact from the domino's then i received a call from domino's that brownies are out of stock and i was told that they will give me taco instead of brownie. I was a bit disappointed by then after waiting for more than 45 minutes i tried reaching to dominos but there was no support.
My bill was generated at 12:05 and i received a cold pizza that too tasteless at 1:18:22 am. I. E i received my order after 1 hour 13 minutes. I was very pissed off but as the policy of domino's if the pizza is not delivered under 30 minutes you get the refund.
And the pizza was cold the cheese was hard and cold.
I have all the screenshot and the pictures of the delivery guy and the timings when the picture were taken.
Also i gave the feedback to domino's i was told that they will help me under 24 hrs but there was no contact from them.
Please look out at all the pictures and help.

late delivery of pizza

[Jan 03, 2020] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Anit Rao, Jan 03, 2020
I tried everything but they don't help you.

late delivery of pizza

Comments

Domino's us still charging for carry bag...even after so many compaints...I have complained to them ..but they just say..it's order from there management

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - late delivery of pizza