[Resolved] Domino's Pizza — ordered pizza by paying through credit card but after 3 days not yet delivered

Sooraj Subramaniyan on Jan 3, 2018
I have ordered a veg extravaganza pizza worth rs. 473 including gst through dominos mobile app as a birthday gift to my friend on december 30th, 2017. I paid it through my credit card as i was informed by the store employees that i need to place order through their mobile app for paying the amount through card. Once i ordered, i got the order number and when i used it to track order after few hours, i see that the delivery boy had gone with it for delivery. I assumed he delivered it at that time. But after 2 days, when i inquired about it, my friend told that he didnt receive any delivery from dominos. Then immediately i posted a compliant in their website asking for a refund and manager called me from number +[protected]. I was being told by manager that they tried calling me on the given number 22 times but no one picked the call. Unfortunately we didnt receive a single call from them but informed that they tried calling and hence returned the product. The manager told me that the refund is not possible as the refund can only be issued if the order is cancelled on the same day. I dont know what to do now.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2018
The branch manager called me and arranged delivery of pizza for a different day and got delivered.

[Jan 03, 2018] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - ordered pizza by paying through credit card but after 3 days not yet delivered