Domino's Pizza — refund policy for customers

Vv mohalla temple road outlet Mysore, Mysore, Karnataka, India
 Udhay Raj Urs on Nov 17, 2019
Greetings am udhay from mysore. I had visited your outlet on temple road mysore vv mohalla mysore today at 12:25 pm and ordered a paneer makahani costing ₹226 but to my surprise deducted ₹1190 from my bank debit card (Ujjivan bank)., so i need a refund for remaining balance amount of ₹975 immediately if not i will have to send a legal action taken against your staff member who was on the counter when this happened. The supervisior tried to cover the incident. I will have collect my balance amount failing that i will have file cheating case on your lady staff member present at that point of time who denied the amount by falsify for only ₹226 amount.
Will have to take up the matter at your bangalore corporate office in hsr layout for further information about my balance amount of, ₹975.
Kindly refund my money immediately notify if not criminal charges on your staff present that time.
Thanks again
Udhar
Mysore

[Nov 17, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Udhay Raj Urs, Nov 17, 2019
Greetings
My amount of ₹975 to be refunded immediately where I got a text message from my debit card (Ujjivan bank) today at
12.25 pm.
The Pizza cost only ₹226 for which my bank account was deducted ₹1190 (₹6302-₹7500)
I have proof of payment in my mobile for the amount deducted from my bank account.
Kindly let me soon your reply.
Udhay
Mysore

No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004
    Domino's Pizza - refund policy for customers