Domino's Pizza — regarding the delivery of food

I have ordered the pizza from dominos and besidw of waiting for 2:3 hrs, i didn't receive the order, everytime i called domono's customer care, they just raised the ticket and no resolution provided. The outlet managers are not friendly with the concern and they just transferring the order from one outlet to another. This is the harassment which they are doing with their customer.

Firstly, i ordered from gk2 outlet and they cancelled the order and call me after half and hour that i have to re-order it from kalka ji outlet. This is the first response i get from the manager of gk2 when the expected delivery time is 10:28 and they call me after that. When again i ordered from kalkaji outlet around 11 pm, then they call me on 11:15 and informed that the order is cancelled and transferred again to gk2 outlet. Then i receive the call from gk 2 that they will deliver the order.

After waiting another half an hours, when i call dominos, they only raise the ticket and make sure that i will wait and my order will be deliver. Beside of waiting and finally they say that my order will not be delivered. Gk2 outlet is closed and kalkaji has already cancelled the order.

Now, my concern is when gk 2 outlet has to deliver the order, then why my order was cancelled first and if kalkaji has to deliver then why they cancelled the order.

This is most unprofessional and unethical behavior i have seen which dominos has done with his customer.

I want to complain on this and this should be actioned on priority and i need my all refund and penalize for all the mental harassment which i have face in this case.

Shadab ahmad

[Apr 29, 2019] Domino's Pizza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Domino's Pizza
    Domino's Pizza Address
    No.38, Ground Floor, Bull Temple Road, Basaveshwara Temple Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560004