Dotzot — not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest

2nd Floor, No.2, Victoria Road Bangalore Bangalore District Karnataka India - 560047 Landmarks: Beside Santoshi Mata Temple. Phone: +91 89 0879 3938., Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Vivekanandan Ra on Nov 2, 2019
On 24.10.2019 dotzot requested me to provide it the airway bill number of the shipment to assist further - airway bill no. Given on 25.10.2019 - still no response.

Replied by me on 25.10.2019 that "ref no. Pnk[protected] gstin: online shopping. Inv date:[protected]. Courier partner: dotzot. Awb:[protected]. Delivered on[protected] updated 3.41 pm. Location: tuticorin sub branch. Booked by: presha trading".

But still no response.

[Nov 02, 2019] DotZot customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DotZot Customer Care's response, Nov 04, 2019
Dear  Vivekanandan,

We regret for the inconvenience;

Query can be registered at out website under contact us which can be directly addressed by our dedicated agents by giving status/updates through mail reply.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Nov 06, 2019
Still no more action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Nov 15, 2019
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Nov 25, 2019
Still further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Dec 01, 2019
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Dec 04, 2019
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Dec 07, 2019

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Jan 15, 2020
Still(15.01.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Jan 18, 2020
Still(18.01.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Jan 21, 2020
Still(21.01.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Jan 28, 2020
Still(28.01.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Jan 30, 2020
Still(30.01.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 04, 2020
Still(04.02.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 09, 2020
Still(09.02.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 16, 2020
Still(16.02.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 19, 2020
Still(19.02.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 19, 2020
If not, how can I get my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 19, 2020
Because I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 4 months over, pending my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 27, 2020
Still(27.02.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Feb 27, 2020
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Mar 02, 2020
Still(02.03.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Mar 06, 2020
Still(06.03.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Mar 09, 2020
Still(09.03.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Mar 16, 2020
Still(16.03.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Mar 22, 2020
Still(22.03.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Mar 30, 2020
Still(30.03.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Apr 04, 2020
Still(04.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Apr 06, 2020
Still(06.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Apr 11, 2020
Still(11.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Apr 20, 2020
Still(20.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Apr 27, 2020
Still(27.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, Apr 30, 2020
Still(30.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Because I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 5 months over, pending my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, May 03, 2020
Still(03.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Someone made call from +[protected] that Refund as I asked will transferred through PhonePay.
But still not received.
Because I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 5 months over, my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be sent at the earliest.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, May 07, 2020
Still(07.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, May 17, 2020
Still(17.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, May 21, 2020
Still(21.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Someone made call from +[protected]. But still not received. Bank authorities told that No sharing of SB A/c's details to anybody. I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 7 months over, my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be sent by Demad Draft at the earliest.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra, May 30, 2020
Still(30.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Dotzot - kurta [4]

[Resolved] Dotzot - t shirt [4]

[Resolved] Dotzot - magic hose [4]

Comments

I will book my products on 28 th of November today is 7th of December I didn't get the product delivery... I will call to my products office they will I will send the product u will track by courier🚴📦... It's delayed by only courier service... No problem from company I will send the product...

2nd Floor, No.2, Victoria Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560047
    Dotzot - not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest