Dr. Lal Path Labs — poor service and mental torture

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 appanwar93 on May 16, 2019
This is my worst experience with Lal Path Labs. I am really disturbed. The guy who came to pick the sample took the sample in multiple times-3. Then he even refused to show his ID, saying this is confidential. Then he again came to pick the sample that he took earlier sample in wrong tubes, that too in multiple times. Post which I received the results for only 6 of 7 results. When I reached the customer care for the remaining result I was asked if I have any history of any clinical issue/disease. I said 'NO'. Then, I again reached, the same question repeated. I reiterated my answer. I asked them to share result as is but they refused. I was told some issue is there with my sample. This has really created a mental stress. My mother couldn't even sleep. Then I was told that there is some technical issue with the sample, they need to take it again. I said No, share the result as is, but to no avail. Repeatedly I am being told to resubmit sample.They told me since they have repeated the test they can't share the result, it is confidential. What the hell? That is my sample, whatever the result, I have full right to know. But No, these people are inconsiderate and different people call from customer and I have to explain again and again. Its been three day since and these people created a hell lot of trauma. But I strongly feel that they may have lost my sample or have run wrong test and this is mere a trick to get sample again. I want my full refund. I don't trust them any more and I don't want their result as well. I want refund and also would want to know that how can I legally take action against them. This is sickening.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0