[Resolved]  Dream11 Fantasy — Cash bonus has not been added to my dream 11 account

I have invited my friend to play dream 11through my refferal code. he has enter refferal code and has joined many cash contest but my dream 11 Account is not yet credited by bonus amount even if amount is showing in “earn through friends” section.
Please note that for above process my and my friend's phone number and email I'd have already been verified on dream 11 respectively.

Please look in to this matter and try to credit my account by cash bonus earn through friend as soon as possible.
Cash bonus has not been added to my dream 11 account
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2020
My query has been resolved. First, I had made a complaint.after they reviewed my complaint and assist me to request on dream 11 « contact us. After 3 day I received my cash bonus and I get informed by mail Their maild I'd is [email protected]

[Oct 06, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response Oct 07, 2020 Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Now amount to be received has been reached upto maximum but has not been credited to my dream 11 account yet.
Dream 11 is showing me that reffer to friend and earn more. Why would I reffer to my friends if I am not gonna receive anything.
So this request you to do this as soon as possible.
I'm updating recent proof that I have earn but not received anything by referring.

Dream11 Fantasy
    Dream11 Fantasy Address
    1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013