Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Dream11 Fantasy

Having problems with Dream11 Fantasy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dream11 Fantasy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dream11 Fantasy

Dream11 Fantasy Website

Dream11 Fantasy Head Office Address

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District

Dream11 Fantasy reviews & complaints(2708)

Issue with add cash dream11
Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] this no is fraud don't pay any other amount
    Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My friend send me a challenge of rs 100. He make a team by using random random players which include non announced players as well. He was in the plan that he will edit the team after some time. After doing this he send me that challenge, but at the end he forget to edit his team. Accepted that challenge and I want what after sometime the winning amount was removed from my account.
      Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir fraud payment taken from me for giving pridiction team then giving pridiction team but that's not winning please help me my money back.they are playing many life . below attached photos proof
        Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There Mobile Number Is+[protected] +[protected] And His Fraud With Me In WhatsApp And By Paytm He Say He Sent Me Teams In WhatsApp And Charges Rs 12000 I Sent Him By Paytm And After Payment He Block Me In WhatsApp So Please Help Me I Want Money Back And Arrest Him For Cyber Crime I Won't To See Him In Ockup So Please Help Me Please Help Me Please Help Me Please Help Me Please Help Me Please Help Me I Request You
          Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The player tawfiq buhumaid is given points for assist where there's no assist but there's a penalty and no platform shows the assist..I lost to a player with this points wrong given. literally wins every time with such wrong means .please ban the app and Sue them." There's costumer support that replies in24 hours saying it's correct points given with no proof or satisfying answers"DREAM 11 IS A FRAUD.I DARE THE AUTHORITY TO COUNTERANSWER .
            Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The player tawfiq buhumaid is given points for assist where there's no assist but there's a penalty and no platform shows the assist.it literally wins every time with such wrong means .please ban the app and Sue them for there's costumer support that replies in24 hours saying it's correct points given with no proof or satisfying answersDREAM 11 IS A FRAUD.I DARE THE AUTHORITY TO COUNTERANSWER .

Match IND W U19 VS SA W U 19 DTD 04 JAN 2023
                S Naidu has thrown one maiden over in 6th over as per www.bcci.com, fancode and cricbuzz.she took 02 wickets into 2.2 overs so the total points is 68 as per fantasy point system.this way I am the contest winner but they declared someone else.
                I have raised the issue with request number 7513874 on 05 Jan 23. I am not satisfied with their answers.i have given proof to validate my points whereas they have not shown any proof and I didn't get any reply for my second request number 7527988 on 07 Jan 23.since I am the winner so I want my winning amount.
                Jan 8, 2023
                Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir ji maine apna amount dreem11 application se apane account me transfer Kiya but Mera amount mere account me transfer nhi hu jiska transaction I'd ye he UW20230108020734103167085
                  Please do needful.
                  Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had withdrawal my rs 275 but i didn't received amount in my account please resolve it as soon as possible.
                    Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't recieve money of 22, 416 in my bank account Transaction id- UW2023010111540465937737 date- 1Jan. Time - 5.24 pm .i have send them bank statement of 1 jan to 4 jan. But didn't get any reply from there side.
                      Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did a withdrawal of 22, 416 of transaction id - UW2023010111540465937737 on 1 jan. And i have raised request they are saying that please wait till 4 jan. and then send bank statement with us. I have send bank statement to them but there is no reply from there side. When will i get my money please give me status dream11 team.
                        Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my dream account gmail I'd when I login on that time incoming problem password and my dream11 id
                          Gmail.I'd [protected]@gmail.com

Hi sar
                            Help me I'd unbeen request please help me my mistk games play sorry sar
                            Request please help me I'd unbeen request
                            name OFF-_-LiNE
                            Address [protected]@gamil.com
                            Thanks you
                            Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using dream 11 from the last more then 3 years which is associated with my fb account. Now it suddenly developed "fb token error" while loging in to the app and i am unable to login.
                              Please help
                              Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 8th December, 2022 there was a Kabbadi between Hariyana Steelers and Telegu Titans.. one rider score 9 raid touch points and 2 raid bonus points total 11 points accumulated thus he scored a super 10 and according to official sources by PKL it was confirmed
                                here is the link

but dream11 is denying his super 10 and given no point for his super 10.. and has distributed the winning.. I am complain for this ..
                                Dream11 is not giving any satisfactory ans .. plz tell me where to complain leagally

Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Why the app needs login in mid game. And I realise that few teams were added in between. Because the players score goals are not in gaming 11 and when they hit goal, no teams leading with those players but in last 2 minutes don't know how more than 100 teams comes .
                                    Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Vignesh k refer my one friend on dream11 fantasy. They successfully sign up with my code VICKYV614AB of account with mobile no. [[protected]] and email id [protected]@gmail.com. Both time i didn't get bonus of rs. 500. Is there any process to get that bonus. Please response me sir
                                      Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey, to earn referral cash bonus; verification for referrals is mandatory. For further queries, please write from bit.ly/D11-EarnReferralBonus and we will get back to you.