Dream11 Fantasy
Dream11 Fantasy Pvt. Ltd.

Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care

Website:
TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Near IndiaBulls Finance Centre

Load

Dream11 Fantasy related photos (1369)

Dream11 Fantasy Complaints & Reviews

V
Jan 23, 2021
Today I added ₹500 to my dreamm 11 account. The amount has been debited from my bank account but it has not been added to my dream 11 account. I request you to look inyo this matter or I will file a complaint against the whole dream 11 fantasy.
Amount debited but not added cash

[Jan 23, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.

Jan 22, 2021
    Marseille 01, France
    I earned a lot of money in my dream11 wallet. But today when I was opening the mobile app, it is showing an HTTP 403 error....
    G
    Jan 22, 2021
    Recently i played a contest on dream11 with my Friend and got won that match, and when i withdrawal money to bank, dream11...

Jan 21, 2021
    Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
    Hello dream11, i verify my phone no, pan card submitted also, but email id is not verified. And dream 11 not sending me the verification link on my email address which i registered with dream11. My email address is - [protected]@gmail.com please send me the email verification link on my mail id, so i can withdraw my money. Please don't cheat. I tried 500 times and try to contact with u by Helpdest, mail. But u never response. Don't cheat with people

[Jan 21, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 18, 2021
      I joined 1 gl contest today in central stags vs otago volts match with 2 team
      35rs each...

Both the team's are in winning zone.
      Still I just got 41rs, instead of 76rs.

This is not fair..
      Winning money not came

[Jan 18, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 17, 2021
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I am attaching dream 11 screen shot they manipulate dream 11 by showing anything they change bowler to batsman to win their...

Jan 16, 2021
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        I joined 3 cash contests in Match BRD Vs MAH, Of Sayed Mustaq Ali Trophy on 16/01/2021.
        I made a team and was waiting for team announcement till last second. But the team was not announced and match started. I was checking for team announcement till last second.
        Due to this, I did not remove the players who were not playing which also include the captain of my team.
        As far as I know, Dream11 always anounces the team before the match.

So I request you to refund my money for that match.

Details are as follows:

Match- BRD vs MAH
        Tournament- Sayed Mustaq Ali Trophy
        Date- 16/01/2021
        Registered Email- [protected]@gmail.com
        Username- abhi1269

[Jan 16, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hey, while indicating a player's inclusion in the starting lineup, the information given by Dream11 is based on data received from our reliable sources. So we update the lineup as soon as we get the data from our sources.

T
          Jan 15, 2021
          Gurgaon, Haryana
          They took all my money of almost 5000 as fairplay and its permanent can't be returned and no response from them.
          No clear way to mention our issues.
          Onle they talk we listen.
          Pure scam.

[Jan 15, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
            Bengaluru, Karnataka
            I have challenged a my friends on dream 11 contest and I won but dream 11 has deducted the fair play violation amount. Why they have cut my winning money I can't able to see future and that's the prediction in dream 11 and I won so kindly give my money back,
            U can't cut the such a amount by blaming fairplay violation.
            Fair play violation money deducted from winning amount

Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.

I
              Noida, Uttar Pradesh
              Dream11 deducted my hardly earned money the amount is 1647 and the transaction deducted id is FPV2021011405300912588282
              I never created any private contest and joined any private contest so how can i violate ur policy. I want my money back.
              Policy violation money deducted

They are no 1 fraud they took our money as one way and simply saying can't return.

Narsimhapur, Madhya Pradesh
                I'm playing from last one year in dream 11 and every single time I noticed that dream 11 is cheating with players, I wasbr...

T
                Jan 13, 2021
                Gurgaon, Haryana
                Dream11 is purely a scam.
                They took all my money by showing fair play
                Amount of Rs 5000
                For playing with friends as private contest.
                They cheated us took all my money .
                Do something or take some necessary actions to ban this fantasy sports.

[Jan 13, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 11, 2021
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  I don't recieved the winning reward. I play 2 contest of 15rs . I will win 52 rs but till no reward recieve
                  Prize not received

[Jan 11, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                    Jan 9, 2021
                    Please check balance
                    Check

[Jan 09, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                      Jan 9, 2021
                      7/1/21 2nd match amount not added to my balance
                      My balance is error
                      My balance is error

Updated by Hariprasad N Devadiga Jan 09, 2021 plese check my balance

Jan 5, 2021
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        In my basketball team one of the player has played 4 minutes and got one assist ans 2 points but it's show's zero points
                        Player name - Wielunski M
                        Assist - 1
                        Points - 2
                        Points aren
                        Points aren

[Jan 05, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        We have cross-checked with our sources and wish to inform you that the points awarded to the players have been updated accurately. To view the scorecard click here: dream11.com/basketball/fantasy-scorecard/1524/24945

D
                          Jan 3, 2021
                          Istanbul, Turkey
                          I joined a contest of 29 rs for STR vs SIX (3 JAN 2021) in BBL.
                          I paid 29 rs fee for joining a contest. Plz find attached transaction id. As match started It showed that I have not joined any contest. Kindly refund my money.
                          Contest not showing/Winning not received

[Jan 04, 2021] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Danish194 Jan 03, 2021 Sorry my mistake... I calculated it wrong

Jan 2, 2021
                            Delhi, Delhi
                            My brother added amount 137 without my consent on date 2nd Jan 2021. I kindly requested refund the following amount.
                            Added money mistakenly

J
                              Dec 31, 2020
                              Singapore, Singapore
                              On 29th December 2020 I added 10000 rupees from bank account, the money get deducted but not added to dream 11 app.
                              On 30 th December I tried to add 50 rupees for two times and same thing happened.
                              I want my money to be refunded back to my account.
                              I am attaching screenshot of transaction.
                              My amount of total 10100 has been deducted from bank account and not get added to dream 11 app

[Dec 31, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 30, 2020
                                Istanbul, Turkey
                                Facebook token error. Pz help me, my email is not sent. Pz accept my mail. My adress is_ Name-somashekarappa N. S/0 Nagappa. Talikatte post. City: chitradurga. state: karnataka. Pin code: 577539. Email: [protected]@gmail.com

[Dec 30, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.