[Resolved] Dream11 Fantasy — doing fraud

Amritsar -i, Punjab, India
 bhagwant monu on Feb 17, 2018
Dear team.. Sa vs india 16/2/2017 match
In yesterday match south africa vs india the winner of this match has chose dhawan as captain and kohli has wise captain.. Dhawan takes 139 points and kohli 39.. How it could be possible if dhawan out on 18 and get 139 points. Also given points to jp duminy and miller which was not even playing this match. I have a screen shot of your fraudent and going to publish on social media.. Same going to share with you.. Attaching screen shot for your reference

Show quoted text

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

[Feb 17, 2018] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ashish Kansal's response, Feb 10, 2018
Application didn't work properly.
mahesh yanamala's response, Feb 27, 2018
My friend bounces wii not credited before 3 days plz quickly credit
[email protected]'s response, Feb 27, 2018
When I selected my team and go to next step for saving my captain and vice captain I can't select there is a ? Marks symbol please look into the matter
Hey Bhagwant Monu,

We have checked the actual match scorecard (IND vs SA 4th ODI) and can confirm that points for Dhawan & Kohli are correct as per their runs scored in the match. You can check the match scorecard to see their runs and compare it with the points received on Dream11 Scorecard.
mahesh yanamala's response, Mar 01, 2018
Pls quickly added my bounses

Comments

Hello Sir!
I am Your Valuable customer namely, Aubid Hussain Mir from J&K...For Sake of Privacy plz Change My Team name in Dream11 from Mir Aabid To King Cobra 11...Plz ...it vl be ur most kindness...
Yours Sincerely,
Aubid Hussain,
Email:[protected]@gmail.com
cell no:[protected]

Hey Aubid,

We request you to write to us from the "Contact Us" page with your request so that our team can assist you accordingly.
Sir/Madam,
Your dream 11 site n apk. Did not properly. It take long time to refresh. No issue of network but refrest board in not working properly. Please check your site or apk.

Hey,

We are sorry for the trouble caused.

Can you write to us from the "Contact Us" page if you still facing this issue on the app along with the app version that you are using so we can assist you further?
My new dream11 account open but not recieve money
Id- [protected]@gmail.com
M-[protected]

Hey,

We have replied to this query raised by you on an email. Please check your email inbox to find our response.
Peshawar zalmi vs Multan sultans 1st match of psl...I hv selected Mohammad irfan, he gt 24 points but in my team his points showing 0(zero)... I hv attached the screen shot plz tk action on that...I believe in dream 11...I should gt 1st prize in dat but u gave me 10th rank...

Hey,

There were two players named Mohammad Irfan playing for Multan Sultans.

To differentiate between the two, one was named Mohammad Irfan Khan, which was also the name shared by the official Multan Sultans site multansultans.com. Mohammad Irfan Khan picked up 2 wickets and was awarded points for the same. Mohammed Irfan did not play and hence was awarded zero points.

The stats for both these players were always available to help you choose the correct player; but in order to assist you further, we have added Mohammed Irfan Khan’s photo as well.
Sir my account balance is nullified on 1 march 2018 .i dont know what is the reason behind this, i have 432+balance in my accont
Pls return my balance
Email id-: skwasim.[protected]@gmail.com
Pls help me.
This is unfair

How many time I request you that I can't select my captain and vice captain but you couldn't solve my problem what can I do this is not good your service is very poor please see my problem and solve it
My bounses will not be added my account pls give me added itrusted this but your progress is not good this is my last message my will added assuasly can I continue with app other wise I am delete and any can not be refer
My dream11 account bounses wii not be created with before 3days
Play only big money with less winners, like Rs.75, having total of 25 winners etc... The winners prizes will be easily tracked. Don't play less amount like Rs.26, having 40, 000 winners etc. As Dream 11 is having a lot of their own fake accounts having all performer players.

This Information I am sharing from my past 3 months experience...Abhishek

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - doing fraud