Dream11 Fantasy — dream11 withdrawal cancelled and money not refunded

6 - G - 5 JAWAHAR NAGAR, SRI GANGANAGAR, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
 Shivsonny on Feb 22, 2020
Recently i played a contest on dream11 with my brother and got won that match, and whn i withdrawal money to bank, dream11 cancelled that request and deduct my 2200 money, and sent me fairplay violation misuse email, can you please explain that how can it will be unfair??? All the documents are verified and genuine.

I suggest you please dont play on that types of platform they are cheater, i hv sent email to d11 but they did not reply

dream11 withdrawal cancelled and money not refunded

[Feb 22, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Feb 24, 2020
Hey, please share the query number which you had received after raising a request from our helpdesk. Be assured, our team will look into it and assist accordingly.
Updated by Shivsonny, Feb 24, 2020
They did not give me any quary no.
Updated by Shivsonny, Feb 24, 2020
Please resolve my issue
Updated by Shivsonny, Feb 25, 2020
QUARY NO. - 429883
Updated by Shivsonny, Mar 07, 2020
koi bhi dream11 mt khelna, bina baat ke aapkse paise kaat lenge or refund bhi nhi krenge drama krenge, fraud hai ek no. ke, agr kisi ko khelna hi hai to or bahut platform hai khelne ke liye fanfight/11wickets etc.. km se km sunte to hai user ki problm, Dream11 walo ko sirf fraud krna aata hai

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - dream11 withdrawal cancelled and money not refunded