DTDC Courier & Cargo
DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Customer Care

DTDC Courier & Cargo Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Load

DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

pabanchandra on Sep 22, 2020
Sir/Madam,

Docket number D71805319. Pick up date is 07 July 2020.

The package yet not found by me.
Service provider can't ready to take any action against the docket number.

Please deliver the shipment immediately.

My contract number is [protected].

[Sep 22, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Docket not delivered

viveknmd on Sep 22, 2020
    Sir
    This is inform you that one docket which was dispatch from Hyderabad from on dated 31/08/2020 but still it is...

Subhayu Mallick on Sep 22, 2020
    Booked 12th sep 2020, but till now no update & not received

No information about my parcel

Updated by Subhayu Mallick Sep 22, 2020
    Percel missing
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Unexpected approach from DTDC with wrong updates and rude employee behavior

urgent action required! on Sep 22, 2020
      Respected DTDC authorities,
      It is very saddening to bring to your notice that the courier which was sent from Delhi(Kalkaji)...

Chandranath Gerrard Chowdhury on Sep 22, 2020
      19TH september i got a message from DTDC that your consignment is out for delivery, but did not get a call from them, next day i checked the status and its showing not delivered, & last mile misroute. its annoying.

My tracking id- K25674110

Suhasini Ketha on Sep 22, 2020
        Banjarahills DTDC branch people, didnt deliver my parcels and marked as delivered Im daily calling them for update. toparcels worth 4000/-
        I want my money back.
        D59973563
        H20098032

Two of my parcel didnt receive and they marked it delivered
        Two of my parcel didnt receive and they marked it delivered

Veera Raghav Reddy Palle on Sep 22, 2020
          D93910879 my consignment Redgram seeds not received yet. please persue it. Those are seeds. Farmers are waiting to sowing the seeds. It is booked on 14/9/2020. My phone no. is [protected]. mail id "[protected]@gmail.com"

Not received yet my consignment
          Not received yet my consignment

aish.1989 on Sep 22, 2020
            My consignment is Haven't receive my then also it is showing it is delivered please go through the matter as soon as possible

About the consignment
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 22, 2020
            I received my consignment

Vinay Jhamb on Sep 21, 2020
              One courier bags of combo, i booked mumbai to ludhiana, before fews days, i check tracking but tracking status show.. On deliver on the location ludhiana, but i did not received any courier... No one courier boy come into my address.. I contact to ludhiana branch[protected]/38/39 no one deal to me properly, please

Misplace my courier

Updated by Vinay Jhamb Sep 21, 2020
              Track number in the pic ... I did not received, but status it's show out of delivery

Shreya1520 on Sep 21, 2020
                My parcel was booked on 15/09/2020 for kolkata, 700037, consignment number 'a90950929'. Today is 21/09/2020, haven't received any parcel, also no attempt was done to deliver. But, current status showing ' successfully delivered'. What could be done now?

haven
                Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 22, 2020
                They delivered it today (22/09/2020), and said status was showing ' delivered successfully' by mistake.

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Laptop damaged severely

Harinath Santhamoorthy on Sep 21, 2020
                  I sent my laptop from chennai to hyderbad on 9/9/2020 and they gave assurance of delivering the package the next day but i...

DTDC Courier & Cargo — Parcel not delivered

Jay74368 on Sep 21, 2020
                  My name is jay parekh and my consignment no is z48091437, my parcel is not delivered and it's showing in the dtdc tracking...

SandhyaSan17 on Sep 21, 2020
                  I sent 2creams to my customer on 31st customer but when it was going for the delivery customer is not available but updated that it was delivered so i asked them to return the products but they are not returning and telling it was delivered ou can see it in screenshot

Shipment not delivered and not returning it

Anshu Sharma12 on Sep 21, 2020
                    Parcel was given to bangalore office on 3rd august, but it is still in mumbai after 2 months. It should be in rajasthan.
                    Pathetic service.
                    Reference number - b72269148

[Sep 21, 2020] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Narayana Surya on Sep 21, 2020
                      My article consignment number is c03094886. It delivery address in tuni but it was delivered in vijayawada andhra pradesh.
                      In your branch in tuni said to be give complaint online.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

DTDC Courier & Cargo — dtdc courier & cargo courier not delivered, dtdc ref no. d94393824

VigneshSathya on Sep 21, 2020
                        Package was shipped on 10th september and it took 8 days to reach my place branch. When i checked the shipment tracking i...

DTDC Courier & Cargo — courier delivered to a wrong person and tracking shows delivered [Resolved]

srkjyu on Sep 21, 2020
                        Hello sir,
                        I'm soni from chennai, i had couriered medicines from dtdc guindy, chennai office on 17/09/2020 to mr....

Arindam Roy Nath on Sep 21, 2020
                        Dear team,

I am having trouble to get my two packages from last two months,

Docket no - 1. D93239609, 2. D59569993
                        Dtdc local branch showing it deliverd but till date we have not received those items. Pls check to help us

Ria Gupta Madaan on Sep 21, 2020
                          I handed over a document to dtdc (In gurgaon) to be delivered within (Gurgaon) on 17th september 2020. Tracking id z43046084. I was promised that the package will be delivered by 18th at max, but i have not received any update on the package since 17th september. It is still showing in transit. We tried reaching to dtdc, they are just routing us to different people.

I raised a complaint on their website, but no answer.
                          I would request that appropriate status be provided about the status and safety of the package. Also, if it is not delivered by 21st sep end of day, then please return the package to us. We do now want the package to get lost in transit, looking at the pathetic service of dtdc

DTDC Courier & Cargo — package not delivered, dtdc

Shivam89 on Sep 19, 2020
                            I had ordered from the website canvaschamp in the month of august and it was to be delivered to me by 28th august 2020. They...