DTDC Courier & Cargo Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to DTDC Courier & Cargo

Having problems with DTDC Courier & Cargo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by DTDC Courier & Cargo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

DTDC Courier & Cargo

DTDC Courier & Cargo Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

DTDC Courier & Cargo reviews & complaints page 337

We (Macleods pharmaceuticals limited, baddi) have sent a courier on 21st nov 2017 from dtdc kharuni office to mr. Vikas zamindar, macleods pharmaceuticals limited, khasra no. 21, 22, 66, 67& 68, aho-yangtam, namchepung, po. Ranipool, sikkim-737135 having courier doc no. Z39826061.

Dtdc courier did not deliver the courier at sikkim and on 01/12/2017 return back at to macleods pharmaceuticals limited, baddi.

As...

Myself dhananjay kumar chauhan, i posted an courier to my homtown nagpur as it was extremely urgent for me. They told me that it will be delivered within 48 hours, but its more than 8 days now and the courier is still not deliverd. My consignment no is z46837807. Even i went
To dtdc franchise office in ranipur modh haridwar to know about the status of my courier and they did not respond good, please help me my new mobile value is 7000 and name moto c plus
DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is false update on the portal of dtdc as no one came to deliver tha courier and everyone was present at my home. Neither the delivery boy called me nor i got any message regarding delivery boy. However, there is no entry in society security register.
    It was very urgent courier which was dispatched from gurgaon. Please take action as it has happened many times with dtdc.

Please take serious action against them.

Tracking no:z46152118
    Name: prateek awasthi
    Address: d275/303, sp sukhobrishti, shapoorji, kolkata
    A courier was sent to me by HDFC Bank and the same was sent back by the delivery boy without even calling me. Reason address not known. The most common reason for any delivery boy. He did not have the courtesy to call and ask me for directions. And you keep such employees.
    Zakiruddin

I ordered 2 books from helios educore and they were supposed to be delivered within 7 days.
      I ordered on 13th of november and on 23rd of the month when i tracked the documents on your site an information was displayed that the product has been delivered.

But i didn’t get it, nor anybody else from my family got it.

I called helios and they said that the product got delivered to someone else.
      br...
      Dispatched on 7/11/17 from jaipur but still i did not receive this part, i also called several times on your companies indore customer care no [protected], / [protected] but apart from resolution even did not get a proper reply till date, we are your corporate customers & providing bulk load in regular basis, kindly look into this issue and provide resolution asap as the part now affecting my regional office workings....
      I have sent an item on the address bhavya and co. Near katra sahib gurudwara ludhiana punjab pin 141113 vide tracking no k04660412 but sent item pin code is wrong and it views 141001. Please send on correct pin code address. I am enclosing a copy of delivery receipt issued by courier agency. My courier should be delivered urgently in short of time....

I have shipped one tv from gahpur, sonitpur, assam on 7 th october, 2017 via ref no d35057791 to arambagh, hooghly, west bengal. But till now i have not receieved the item. I have paid rs 5400.00 as a shipment charge. Despite my several enquiries they have not responded properly. Please do the needful so that i can get my item.
      With regards
      Ramesh dhungana
      Arambagh, hooghly
      Mob no-[protected]

I was supposed to receive a consignement of my sons photo dvd and the status says "delivered". I didn't get the consignment and when i went to the office, i was told "we will take time to search for it". As far as i am concerned this is pathetic customer service and i have not received my consignment so far. When i inisited upon delivering they said "we wont deliver at all"...
        I needed urgent delivery of my documents from baraut to ahmedabad.
        While i am tracking the status shows already delivered on 30 june... While my consignment was registered on 27 nov 2017.
        On complaining dtdc they didn't provide any solution saying i might have given wrong consignment address.
        I request kindly don't pay the huge amount to dtdc as they can misplace ur consignment
        And you don't get the services you...

Dear team,
        I have booked a courier vide consignment no z45582968 on dated[protected] delivery to hazaribag, jharkhand while in your website it shows deliver to patna and last updated status is[protected].
        Kindly resolve the matter and deliver to proper address and feel free to contact me on my no [protected], [protected].

Prashant kumar rathaur
        Varanasi, up, 221106

Respected,
          I placed one order for my product delivery (Jammu (India to singapore) n97567977
          My courier haven't reached to it's destination (Singapore) yet, it's been more than 12 days, they told me it will take just a week to reach & also the online status is showing wrong (Held in switzerland branch)

It includes medicines, which were needed, on the urgent basis.
          Consignment no. N97567977
          Look at the matter asap. Totally fed up with ur service.
          Thankyou.

Shipment is lost by courier service
            I have couriered the product on 30th october 2017 from bangalore dtdc ambalipura center with consignment number b48543997 and it is been 27 days still shipment is not delivered nor returned back. When i called davangere dtdc center they say shipment is missed somewhere and they are not declining and refunding the amount and daily i am calling 10 to 15 times and they are speaking very irresponsible...

Ref. No. Z39103892 – Consignment booked on 13 Nov 2017 at DTDC office, Secor-9, Faridabad. The destination is Nazareth-628617 (Tamil Nadu)

Consignment is not delivered yet. Its 3 weeks now. Online status shows nothing. No proper response from Booking office. Even Ordinary Post must have reached in 5 days. If DTDC office is closed in Nazareth, why did they accept the consignment.
            Well my pin code is 362250(gadu)and they out to delivery in rajkot(360001) without any confirmation call or messages or mail and in web page tracking where they said product was not deliver at least they have to call or messages
            As the branch in Nazareth was closed by DTDC, the consignment was lying in Tuticorin office for 2 weeks. Requested Tuticorin office over phone to deliver to consignment at Nazareth, No use. At last requested my friend to go to Tuticorin and collected the consignment. To & Fro bus ticket costed Rs. 100/- Penalty clause should be imposed to DTDC for late delivery (after 3 weeks) .

I suppose to receive a parcel, tracking id-m60114221, i checked the status and it is showing undelivered, the reason for undelivered is "receiver rescheduled delivery"

I never rescheduled the delivery and nobody has contacted me, it's a fake update. It was booked on 23rd (Thursday) of september at mumbai even i have not received on saturday (25th) and the sunday is holiday i have to wait for one more day, they could have deliver it on saturday itself

Please take action so that it would never happen in future
              Nov 20, 2017
              Madhu Sykam's response
              My consignment no is D37110358 I send a product from changannur dtdc but till they did not send my project please take my complaint
              We have yet to receive our consignment sent to us from V.M.BAKERY PRODUCT PVT.LTD. VIJAYAWADA vide CN No H77270739 TO SONMARINE VENTURE INC at 12 CIRCUS RANGE, BECKBAGAN, KOLKATA 70019 A COMPLAIN was lodge vide complain No 09588998 but no reply was received till now
              One item from my parcel is missing & no one is cordinating properly even customer care person is also not lifting the phone I have send 5 jacket from leh to Bangalore of 9.450 kgs on 3/11/2017 & revived on 14/11/2017 but revived with 7.600kgs & 1 jacket is missing in that no D 37651312 after a deep fallow up now no one is lifting the phone also
              I send my product on 17th November 2017 in changannur dtdc courier.but till today they did not send my parcel.

Dtdc gurugram, sector 17 a, where i book my courier for himachal pradesh and confirmed for two time that whether this courier service is available for that region or not. Dtdc booked my courier on 11th nov and there is no valid update on their tracker because from last two weeks it's showing at ambala hub and today 25th nov when i personally visit to there office they said your courier came back because service is not available. Moreover my courier packet was in very bad condition and also open. Please suggest how to register complaint in consumer court.
                Unprofessional staff with very bad experience for two time.

Dtdc bowenpally (Hyderabad) has the worst service ever. I was supposed to get my urgent courier 5 days back, they have the courier with them but they are so lazy that they are not delivering. Everyday i call they promise to deliver the same day but they do not do it. The last time i called they straight up cut the phone rudely without listening to me. I hope the person concerned look into the matter and stop causing such inconvenience

To
                    Dtdc, mumbai

This refers to the above docket meant in my wife’s name m r ramadevi sent from mysore to my house address

M r ramadevi
                    C39/s.14
                    Kumkum chs
                    Sector 14,
                    Vashi
                    Navi mumbai 400703

The said docket was sent on 16 th nov 2017 with important stamp paper documents from mysore finally reached navi mumbai on 20th nov 2017, from the tracking its shown as `delivered’ to addressee on 16.45 hrs but `not delivered’

When i lodged complaint in your given portal on 21st a call came from [protected] enquiring about and confirmed in the evening the same was wrongly delivered different from addressee and will be collected &diverted to us today.

Surprisingly when the docket reached to addressee it was found totally torn condition and we are unaware what are all missing. Addressee `my wife’ has not accepted and told courier boy who was saying sorry, to take it back.

I never expected this sort reckless service from dtdc, and am deeply thinking to suitable legal action against your company for such irresponsible way of handling things, and claim including the losses incurred.

You are requested to investigate and take appropriate action against the concerned and arrange to reimburse the losses incurred.

C r radhakrishnan
                    H/o m r ramadevi
                    Contact no. [protected]

Please solve my issue. I have to get a courier that is booked at thandalam in kanchipuram on 23th november 8 p. M.
                      In your website it is showing since yesterday till now as "data not available"
                      My awb number is d39005939
                      Please help me. Why the data is not avaiable even if the courier is shipped one day back. They are not even attending calls. Please solve this issue...
                      I am expecting a parcel from kolkata, with tracking id k04167961. Yesterday it showed, out for delivery, and today it is showing that not delivered (Misrouted). However, no delivery attempt has been made, at my place or i haven't received any call from dtdc.
                      So please resolve the issue as fast as you can, because the parcel is really important to me, if i do not receive the parcel, then i'll be bound to complain in consumer's forum....

Dear sir
                      My dtdc docket number is h05094796, which is booked on 17th nov 2017 in hyderabad to bangalore, still today ie: 24th nov 2017 not delivered. And the funny thing is that nobody is response properly, either in hyderabad or in bangalore or customer care center.

Where my cover went, nobody knows...

It contains important documents...

Sorry to say that very very poor services.

Today i'am sending one more document set through blue dart courier..

Vijay