SkyKing Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to SkyKing

Having problems with SkyKing?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SkyKing customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SkyKing

SkyKing Website

SkyKing Head Office Address

SkyKing Phone Numbers

SkyKing reviews & complaints(224)

Please find my parcel ...documents are in the parcel even I lost my consignment number. ..my registered mobile number is [protected] my name is joginder kumar
SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello this is divya my courier id[protected]
    As i delivered my courier from delhi on 9th of jan had received today that to i had to visit your office in sanpada sector 30
    Even after paying full amount in advance.
    This type of delivery wasn't accepted at all let me knw who will pay back the amount of sweets which i bought for 2000 rs
    ALL RUINED BY RAT 🐀 AND WHICH ALSO SPOILED MY CLOTHES.
    SOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
    DONT MAKE ME TAKE ANOTHER STEP.
    IAM ATTACHING ALL THE VIDEO AS PICTURES.
    Iam expecting good corporation from your side.
    RESOLVE MY ISSUE ASAP.

DIVYABHARTI
    SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Package Not Being Delivered to my address even though the tracking status is showing Out for Delivery for 6 days. Whenever I try to contact to the number given they either don't receive or say it will be delivered today.
      SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The package from skyking courier was sent on 23 November 2022 from Delhi to berhampur odisha . The tracking is showing same status since 10 days
        SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please help me to track and deliver my parcel.
          SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] is my consignment number. The staffs are very rude. They don't have any manners. In fact they are not taking any responsibility. Please help me to get my parcel.
            SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. I am a receiver . The sender sent me a parcel through by Skyking courier service ASSIGNMENT NUMBER[protected] from, Bhagiya, District Godda, Jharkhand on 21/11/2022. And he sent me the receipt picture on 22/11/2022. Since that day I have tried to track my parcel current location. But every time the website showing no current status available. I have already WhatsApp/mailed/called on Skyking Customer Service numbers to complain against...

My name is sumit khatak. My parcel from kathua, JAMMU, has been dipachted on 5.11.2022. not received yet. providing you some more information - sender name - M/S GSI kathua - 184102. I have purchased big lot of product. sender number - [protected]. courier tracking number[protected]. I cant track this as well its showing error attaching screenshot of slip. please help me. my address - D-1/129 sector 16 rohini 110089. phone number - [protected].
              SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did parcel, Consignment number[protected] to Ms Swetty D Ghosh, C/o Amal Dutta, Na-ali, I.K Path, Sukaphanagar Jorhat, Assam from Mandi Dabwali, Distt Sirsa on 27th Sept 2022. Parcel is shown delivered on 8th Oct 2022, but it is not delievered to proper address and in skyking POD, which they provide, no signature is shown who take the delivery of this parcel. I called skyking helpline number so many times, but they not received my call. I called skyking assam office, their numbers are out of service area. I mailed skyking thrice, but still not get any response from their side.
                SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am regular customer of your company .I did many parcels from your company and felt good about your company's service, but this time I have a bitter experience regarding company's service. I did parcel, Consignment number[protected] to Ms Swetty D Ghosh, C/o Amal Dutta, Na-ali, I.K Path, Sukaphanagar Jorhat, Assam from Mandi Dabwali, Distt Sirsa on 27th Sept 2022. Parcel is shown delivered, but above person not get the parcel nor the parcel is delivered to the above address.Pls deliver the parcel to proper addressl.Hope for your cooperation and support and make sure that parcel will be delivered to right person .
                  SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My parcel was sent on dated 07/09/22 from Ambajogai and reached at destination city Ahmedabad on dated 09/09/22 but till dated 16/09/22 no any response from courier agency when I called today they said your parcel not found on main branch and when I called on nearest branch Sarkhej they said your parcel has torned condition I want file complaint

My parcel is damaged.
                      The staff behavior was soo bad .
                      Worst service

Worst courier service
                        Very rude staff, not at all taking responsibility, not even picking the call.
                        Rakhi parcel 2022.
                        Courier from mumbai to mumbai andheri.
                        They cant even properly deliver within city.
                        Around 10 days, its going round and round in mumbai. but not being delivered.
                        Thei online tracking is also not updated. Very bad service.
                        SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have sent a parcel from bhilwara to indore on 28- july 2022 and it is reach 30 july to indore but from 30 july to till 05-aug 2022 it is showing out for delivery . i have call indore sky king office mobile no it is switch off then I tried another no BUT PHONE IS NOT PICKUP BY SKY KING STAFF MOHIT
                          SO I REQUEST YOU TO PLS TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST HIM FOR DELAYED AND WORST SERVICE TO MAKE SURE THIS IS NOT HAPPEN FROM NEXT TIME

MY DOCKET NO IS[protected]

I am sure suitable action is taken by company against him.
                          SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been more than 20 days since my parcel was sent but i still didn't received.
                            This courier was booked from British India Street, Kolkata to Rayagada.
                            Tracking status showing that on 3rd July it is out for delivery but it still not delivered.

And I had sent them mails but there is no response. The courier service provider are least bothered about the complaint.
                            One of the pathetic service I have seen.br...

Have booked a courier docket no.[protected] from Ghaziabad to kolkata, The staff behavior in Ghaziabad branche is very rude and totally unprofessional.

People do courier for urgent delivery but I highly recommend stopping doing from SkyKing as it is worse than even doing normal postage. This is a very useless, unprofessional.
                            SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been more than 12 days since my parcel was sent but i still didn't received.
                              This courier was booked from British India Street, Kolkata to Rayagada.

One of the pathetic service I have seen.

Please tell me the status of my parcel where it is and when I will get it.
                              It is very urgent.
                              Consignment no.[protected]
                              SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not delivering parcel saying our is not there
                                U have to pick up your order by ur own and
                                And very unprofessional people
                                Saying "humare pass samay nhi h" and humare pass 50 order h yaha deliver nhi hoga one person is saying one thin the other is sayingother thing very unprofessional
                                Complain call mai b same reason
                                If you cat deliver don't promise thah for to door delivery and don't take parcel
                                Very very bad service
                                SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Parcel reached at talcher town on Date- 08/07/2022 in 13:02pm. But that can't not deliver to me. My Parcel carry very important documents. So please action on it.
                                  SkyKing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pathetic service, Pls close this courier service they won't deliver the thing and Miss champ who is not understanding any language is saying come and pickup. Its on high request pls take the license of such firms who are not professionals. and there address is not updated in google map for whitefiled. its my humble request to all pls don't use this service.