[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — hotel cancellation refund not received

RajarshiDeb on Aug 19, 2019
Reference number-3241145. I have raised this ticket via email more than 2 months back (14th june) to get my hotel booking cancellation amount refunded to my credit card for booking hotel in darjeeling. I have sent follow up mails more than 5-6 times. But still it is unresolved. Please expedite the resolution. This reference number is for easemytrip travel agency.

Rajarshi
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2019

[Aug 19, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 02, 2019
Dear Ma'am,

Greetings from EaseMyTrip.com

We would like to inform you that your refund has already been processed from our end.

Please find below refund details:

Booking id : EMT58629420
Refund Amount - 6347/-
Refund Date[protected]
Transaction reference ID - 74056639242924139233821

We would be glad to help you. Please feel free to contact us in case of any other assistance.

Kind Regards,
EaseMyTrip Team
[protected]/[protected]Available 24X7)

Comments

I have booked my round trip tickets from Delhi to Aurangabad (EMT[protected] for 20th and 23rd August.

The amount (INR17502) has been debited and i have received a mail which says 'Booking Pending'

Kindly look into the matter
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I Have tried calling the customer care number for more than 50 times on both the given number but no one attended the call.
Earlier when I called they said that they will be back after sometime, but till now no one called.
So please help and I'm a regular customer of your agency

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    EaseMyTrip.com - hotel cancellation refund not received