EaseMyTrip.com Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Aug 12, 2022

File a complaint to EaseMyTrip.com

Having problems with EaseMyTrip.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by EaseMyTrip.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

EaseMyTrip.com

New Delhi District
Delhi

EaseMyTrip.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

EaseMyTrip.com reviews & complaints(1019)

Hello

My booking ID : EMT[protected]

Money is deducted but ticket is not confirmed. Moreover, no one is picking my call at support call number.
EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] as booking details shared by you is not visible to us so that we can assist you accordingly.

I had booked a flight ticket (Indigo PNR number KSH5TK) which was cancelled by the airlines. Total refund was issued, however the airline company has given only 10 per cent of the refund. Kindly do the needful
    Aug 13, 2022
    According to a representative, a refund has been issued that would reflect upon the bank account within 4 working days. I thank EaseMyTrip for this quick action. Kudos to the team
    EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear sir, Greetings from EaseMyTrip.com! Regarding booking ID EMT[protected] I hope as per our telephonic conversation your query has been resolved as your correct refund has been initiated from our side on 12th Aug 22 in your same mode of payment which you will be going to receive within the next 5-7 working days
    . Regards Care Team...!!!

Hi i was trying to book a flight ticket, but my booking failed and the amount was debited from bank account. I got message displayed in screen booking failed and the payment was debited. I also see my transaction via mobikwik was success & for same screenshot is shared for your reference. Kindly refund amount as soon as possible....
      Easemytrip gave me an option of getting lounge access on a flight from Mumbai(Terminal 2) to Bhopal, i selected that option only to find out at the airport that they do not have tie up with the lounge at this airport. When i spoke to their customer care executive he told that it is your fault you booked without checking online first about the lounge access. If I am booking a particular ticket for a flight that is flying from terminal 2 and...
      Booking ID : EMT[protected]
      Booking Date :[protected] T16:02:02.37+05:30
      Lufthansa Airline
      LH-959 Birmingham to Frankfurt
      LH-754 Frankfurt to Bangalore

We are newly settled in UK & we had booked this flight through ease my trip to bring our daughter to UK. We had planned the flight on 12/08/2022 & it was a non refundable ticket.
      Few days back when my wife colleague asked about the trip, then...
      Dear Sir

Myself and Sh. Arun Kumar travelled with following flight details
      Air PNR:- 69EJ43 (Invoice from Easemytrip attached), Ticket Number:[protected] /[protected]

Ease my trip charged for Airfare Rs 7668/-, taxes Rs 910/-, K3 (airport fee) Rs 390/- and as a service provider a service fee of Rs 300/- each. on this a discount of Rs 800 was provided on each ticket. We had paid an amount of Rs 16156/-...
      I booked ticket from Srinagar to Chennai for 19 August but did not get any confirmation although the amount was debited. I received the following message on whatsapp :

Dear Mr Zaid Ahmad,

Due to some technical issues at airlines's end, We haven't yet received booking response for your Flight Booking for Srinagar to Chennai on Fri-19Aug2022.

Booking ID: EMT[protected]
      Booking Status: Pendingbr...
      Hi, today we tried to book a train ticket and our money got debited using phone pay app and it has reached the merchant account but ticket did not get booked.

Please contact us asap and let us know when should we expect for a refund...
      I booked with EMT for a Hotel stay. And I was provided booking confirmation ID and hotel booking ID by EMT. But on enquiring the hotel, hotel authority refuses any booking as there are no vacancies. This Fraudulent agency now refuses to acknowledge my problem and doesnot initiate the refund of my payment inspite of calling them continuously on their customer support number from past 48 hours. My advise the website is a SCAM. Donot waste your...

We have booked tickets for 8 person on May also we have cancelled the trip and got refund on 07/19/2022.But the problem is we can’t withdraw the amount from ease my trip to our bank account ! Kindly do the needful
      EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly.
      However, We would also like to inform you that the wallet-to-bank transfer is currently unavailable. Meanwhile, you may also use the wallet amount to make a new booking with us. There is no validity for the usage of the wallet amount.

I had booked a ticket through easemytrip app from Pune to Hyderabad. And ticket got confirmed with Rahul travels. When i went to boarding point Bus operator didn't allowed me to bus and said there is no availability. Strange thing is for confirmed ticket how they can say no availibility.
        And they are not ready to provide my allotted seats as they already sold out to non-booked candidates for high amount.
        I didn't believed how easemytrip taking responsibility of their respective user using their services.
        And i didn't get any refund amount. Please help me with that issue.
        Hello team,

Kindly support us to resolve the issue as i had booked a ticket and got confirmation. But bus operator didn't allowed me to bus by saying there is no availibility.
        I had paid money through UPI payment. Please help to get my refund back.

I have made a payment of roughly 8300 and payment deducted successfully buit i am still waiting for my refund as ticket status is showing failed.

Booking id
          EMT[protected]
          EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Samanvya Garg, We would like to inform you that we have tried to call you but call went unanswered. However, as checked we have not received the payment sucessfully for booking ID EMT[protected] we request you to kindly check with your bank partner. In case of any further assistance feel free to reach us at [protected].

This is in regard to my PNR RYZ2UJ which is canceled by GoAir due to operational issue. I have asked for a full refund which They have processed as per the email confirmation. They mentioned that it has been sent to Easemytrip. I have got no information about my refund yet. Same thing happened when I booked with MakeMyTrip and I have received the refund immediately without any followups
            EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Sir/Mam, We would like to inform you that your correct refund has been processed from our side on the 6th of Aug 22 in your same mode of payment which you will be going to receive within 5-7 working days.Till that time your patience is highly appreciated.

Waiting for email as i booked tickets
              EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly.

Iam not able to recieved the full amount from easemytrip.com, which Spicejtet had already refunded to easemytrip.com for the booking id EMT[protected]
                EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly because details shared by you are not visible to us.
                shekunsel's reply, Aug 4, 2022
                ok i will try that thank u

I'm a physically handicapped person who needs an escort my husband Cedric Sean Abernethy. I was booked on flight UL 504 and my escort was booked on UL 506 on 17/7/2022 which was not intimated earlier. Hence our flight tickets had to be cancelled and rebooted for 18/7/2022. This has caused us much inconvenience above all mental trauma since we had to look out for accommodation and food expenses. Please compensate....
                  I booked a spicejet flight from mumbai to delhi, got the date wrong by mistake, immediately got it canceled within an hour, directly from the spicejet themselves. Spicejet refunded the amount within a few hour as per there status and easemytrip.com also acknowledged receiving the amount, and told to cancel the flight from there website too, which I immediately did. however it is the 11th day and I still have not received the amount in my bank account.
                  EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bus details from Tirupati to Bangalore on 31/07/2022 are PNR: 17451, Bus No: NL01B1040, Driver details: Ram Reddy Srl, [protected], Naveen Srl, [protected] - BITLA SOFTWARE PRIVATE LIMITED

Booking ID: EMT[protected]

1. Intially bus is yet to start at 1pm, but just 45 mins before it was told that bus will be delayed by 1 hour, and trust me there was no traffic jam at all.

2. I had to wait for...
                    30-7-22

I have been waiting to transfer my wallet money to my bank since June 28, 2022 (1 month now), I connected their customer care number twice, and they gave me the same response that they are working on it and this error has not been fixed even after waiting for 1 month....

EaseMyTrip.com — Money was debited twice for the same flight ticket

Today I cut a ticket from Kolkata to Hyderabad and return but they debited the money twice for the same ticket.
                    Customer care isn't helping....