EaseMyTrip.com Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to EaseMyTrip.com

Having problems with EaseMyTrip.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by EaseMyTrip.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

EaseMyTrip.com

New Delhi District
Delhi

EaseMyTrip.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

EaseMyTrip.com reviews & complaints(1144)

I had a flight on 29/12/22, from Guwahati to pasighat via tezpur(one stop). On reaching tezpur, flight got cancelled reason being low visibility as per told by the captain and they assured us to refund full amount. I was told to cancel the flight from 'ease my trip' and claim the amount..
I have called 'ease my trip' many a times, every time tells me they are looking into it but still so far no results
EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.

I made the bookings for my travel from Ease my trip.
    Complaint: I didn't receive my identity card from the embassy as it had been with them for more than 3 months, so I asked Easemytrip to reschedule my flight or if I could avail myself of any voucher (as I still haven't received the required documents.). They didn't cooperate with my mail. I am a student and despite letting them know I wanted to reschedule my flight; I didn't receive any proper response from them.

I am very disappointed with how unprofessional their customer services are. If I had received a timely response from them, I wouldn't have lost this much amount of money.

Take their services on your own risk.

BOOKING I.D- EMT97657104

Already 6 working days are over but till now I have not received my cancellation refund of my flight ticket to my bank account. I have already shared my bank statement to their email i.d at- [protected]@easemytrip.com but no response. Every time when I called to their customer care they are delaying by saying that, more 48 hours I have to wait. Can you please help me in this regards?
      EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hey Diptimoy, we regret the delay caused here. We would like to inform you that the refund has been processed on 16th Jan 2023 and as per the bank timeline it may 7 to 10 working days to reflect the amount into your account. We request you to please wait till the mentioned timeline. Rest assured! Your money is safe and will be refunded to you. Thanks!

We have successfully credited vide UPI Bank Reference ID[protected] for payment 21160₹ which is fully successful transaction and credited linked with ease my trip
        ea******[protected]@icici bank account no through Amazon Pay application.

Still company is not reverting on said bank UPI transaction the tickets.Its more than 24 hours we are facing constant non cooperative reply from company call centre in this matter.

We require either confirmation on failed bank reference I'd[protected] or tickets non of which answered to us by ease my trip customer care.
        EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Arpita, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your your registered contact details on our whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.
        Hi Arpita, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.

I had booked a ticket from Hyderabad to Howrah on 23rd Dec. My booking Id is EMT[protected]. But it got rejected due to no seat availability. It's been 10 to 11 days EXCLUDING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. We have called repeatedly but they keep putting us on waiting and then hung the call. It's very harassing repeatedly call them keep chasing them for our own money. we also went to bank for this 2 times. Now it's very irritating I want my money 11, 496 back.
          EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hey Udita, we regret the inconvenience caused to you. However, we've escalated your concern to the payment gateway and we will get back to you. Thanks!
          Udita_16's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 18, 2023
          Thank You for your concern I already received the payment...

I booked from easemytrip and paid through UPI for the flight from Mumbai to Delhi, Vistara on 6 Jan 23.10 PM. the payment was deducted and the sever didnt pick the payment and booking was not confirmed.
            Booking id- EMT[protected]
            Payment reference[protected]
            EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Sidharth, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.

I was rescheduling my flight but the site got stuck couldn't completed the payment and now it's showing Failed in the status... Neither I'm able to reschedule the flight nor I'm able to cancel the flight
              EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Sir, We would like to inform you that refund of INR 1178/- has been initiated from our side on 3ed Jan 23 in your same mode of payment which will be credited to you within 5-7 working days.

I was rescheduling my flight but the site got stuck and now after re-logging it's showing me failed in my status... Neither I'm able to reschedule it again and nor I'm able to cancel the flight
                EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Sujata, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.

I accidently created an account on ease my trip. I tried to delete it by looking into the account but couldn't find an option 'to delete'. Why doesn't ease my trip have an option to delete while every other site does.
                  This is very annoying so please help me out. I would be very pleased if you could delete it permanently for me. Kindly do the needful.
                  EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your contact/Email details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly.

I tried to book bus ticket Katpadi to Hyderabad from EaseMyTrip. Money debited from my account but ticked not booked. When I am trying to contact EaseMyTrip customer care through what’s up they are asking PNR.
                    Here my money debited from account. But I didn’t receive the ticket.
                    When I am trying to call customer care no response from their end..
                    I have attached screenshot for money debited from my account..
                    Pls advise someone what to do…
                    EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Sagar, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.

Dear Chintan Vithalbhai
                      Your Booking EMT[protected] is Pending with EASEMYTRIP
                      Departure Details:
                      PNR : Pending(Vistara )
                      Sector: Mumbai-New Delhi
                      Date: 29Dec2022, 06:30

Booking is still pending for tomorrow flight. Please check soon.
                      EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly as the details shared by you is not visible to us.

I'm waiting for a very long time from the last conference call in which you people(Monika from EMT and Elly from Cathay Pacific) and you both agreed for full refund against the 24hr policy. Cathay Pacific lady told to cancel the flight and company will provide the full refund. But EMT didn't cancel the flight within 24hr, and due to some miscommunication 2 tickets were booked of same Person in same flight on same date. And...
                        Date of incident - 19th De 2022
                        Client number- EMT_[protected]
                        Issue: I have cancelled my flight for travel from Jakarta to Bali and Bali to Jakarta after getting confirmation from easemytrip over email and whatsapp that I will get full refund if I cancel it before 72 hours.

After that as per the steps explained by them, I have applied the cancellation for the full refund. Now, last Friday I got email...

I have booked the ticket with booking ID IMT[protected] through ur website from Delhi to Canada over Japan airline.
                        In the last moment boarding pass desk was denied to travell because of transit visa required o[censored]SA, though, I have canada visa and regarding the transit visa website were not validated at the booking time as if it was required then why not taken the detail of that at booking time so that will not proceed my booking.
                        Resulting that at last moment we have to booked another ticket in rush by another airline and cancelled the above ticket.
                        My concern is regarding the refund amount has not processed as expected as It was the website flaw or was intentional.
                        This is request to you please processed the refund with nominal cancellation charges so that going forward can maintain the relationship with ur website for going forward booking in future.

Anticipating positive response you soon.

Harsimran
                        EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our whats app escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly.
                        Harsimranpannu's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 27, 2022
                        Your mentioned wats app number has protected here due to security concern. Regarding that I sent you one mail as well where I mentioned the Booking ID detail. So please take it from there and if anything else is required contact me via number/email mentioned in email signature.

I booked 3 tickets through easemytrip with booking id :- EMT[protected] which got cancelled and airlines falsely stated that customer cancelled tickets through their website. I immediately had to make new bookings due to this fraud which cost me higher 10000 Rs. as i would not get my visa issued without my return tickets. now easemytrip issued me refund for the tickets deducting cancellation charges of airlines 13500/- Rs. and 1500 Rs. of easemytrip....

EaseMyTrip.com — Non Refund of Full amount for a cancelled flight

We are a group of 4 with Travel tickets booked by INDIGO carrier by Easymytrip.com. One flight from Shillong to Imphal was cancelled by the Airline due to some technical/logistics issues. The Airline refunded complete amount to Easymytrip.com. I received Invoice accordingly. But Easymytrip discounted Rs.3200/- in total and only refunded Rs.6604.
                          My Flight details are as follows:
                          1. Flight No : 6E - 7961
                          2. PNR : MMYVYS...
                          My flight was canceled by the airline on the 18th of Nov. 2022.
                          I call EaseMyTrip (EMT) and registered a cancellation request.
                          Then the worst part of my life started. I call after a week and EMT told me to get mail from the airline and so on. I do that. Then they started making me round and round. We didn't get a refund and so on, wait for 48 hrs / 72 hrs.

As I recharged for international calls and call airline customer service (Jazeera). They already refunded on the same day to EMT (18th of Nov.)
                          Also told me the amount they refunded. And mail too with written that they refunded.

Even one day I call from EMT to say that my refund is initiated and got mail soon. But now they denied that they did not call me and the refund does still not get from the airline.

how is it possible?
                          Still day they told me to wait for 72 hrs and gave the same answer and did not at least contact the airlines from their end. I request them and they try to contact them hope so.
                          EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly DM us your booking details on our Whatsapp escalation no.[protected] so that we can assist you accordingly.

I had tried to make a flight booking from EaseMyTrip mobile app from PNQ to MAA for 9th Jan 2023 on 13th Dec 2022, The booking failed but the money got debited from my account four times. When I called customer care they are not cooperative and had no details of the refund. I also called my bank and provided the CRN number of the transaction and still, there is no resolution or proper response.
                            Rs 7334 was debited four times

Also, there is a booking that I had made on the 18th of Aug 2022, the flight was delayed and I had to cancel the ticket and was eligible for a full refund (also submitted the letter from Airline regarding a full refund), but to date, I have not received the refund amount

Rs 16712 refund pending since 18th Aug 2022
                            EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

EaseMyTrip.com — [#EMT_5372022110918150732]: Overcharge cancellation penalty EMT104266539

I have booked one flight ticket from Sharjah to Lucknow with a date of journey of the 3rd of November, booked on the 8th of September with a PNR of TPHIKW on an Indigo flight. Due to some personal issues, I had cancelled this ticket through the Easeasemytrip.com website.
                              As clearly stated on the website and on the ticket copy, the cancellation charges are INR 5, 000 before 72 hours of the flight departure and INR 5, 000 within 72 hours...
                              Ease my trip sending unwanted offers and travel deals to the number,
                              no longer using the app and not wanting any offers also.

still getting such messages.
                              which seems irrelevant and annoying, kindly look into the complaint.