EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care
Easy Trip Planners Pvt. Ltd.

EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care

Easy Trip Planners Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterYoutube
460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Awesome

EaseMyTrip.com Complaints & Reviews

AchiKDas on May 27, 2020

With this above complain no. of EMT, I am yet to receive the Insurance copy of flight ticket which I booked in August 2019.
I have cancelled the fight ticket and yet to get final settlement.

And, due to non-availability above two documents I am not able to raise Insurance claim with Liberty Insurance.

Hence, as struggling last two weeks, request you to share the documents at the earliest without further delay.

A K Das

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Travel & Vacations

EaseMyTrip.com — Refund not providing

chetan.lad on May 26, 2020
    I booked my ticket on 2 march 2020 from goa to surat for 6 April 2020 in spicejet by EaseMyTrip.com. Due covid-19 pandamic...

pappu chavan on May 26, 2020
    Maine train ki 4 tickets book kiye the 1 june "thrissur" to "karwar" ke liye. Mere account se paise chale gaye hai but tickets nahi mile.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Banks

Suraj Paudyal on May 25, 2020
      I have booked a flight ticket. Amount dudected. But didn't get any mail or sms regarding booking.

EaseMyTrip.com — Credit amount can't be accessed

sudeshna97 on May 25, 2020
        Due to covid 19, my flight has been cancelled by the airport authority and a credit shell has been created. They claimed to...

HarshS0611 on May 23, 2020
        Hello team,
        We tried to book a ticket from the account. The transaction occurred and deducted money from the bank account but the ticket booking confirmation never appeared on the screen.
        Booking was for indigo (6e981) from hyderabad to ranchi for 4th june
        Booking time: 1:43 pm
        Transaction amount: rs. 10, 534
        Please look into this at utmost priority and let me know if you require more details.
        Send me a mail at [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Airlines

EaseMyTrip.com — pending of flight booking status but confirmed transaction

Shreeya Athokpam on May 23, 2020
          This is regarding booking id emt72714764. I've booked a flight ticket for delhi to imphal for 29th may 2020 on 22nd may 2020....

Shreeya Athokpam on May 23, 2020
          I've made a flight booking on 22nd may 2020 (13:31) for delhi to imphal bearing booking id emt72714764.
          It's still pending despite of having deducted
          Rs. 12026 from my side. I've received a confirmation mail of transaction from your side but my booking is still pending in status.
          I wish to cancel my booking and would like a refund. Please resolve this soon.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Airlines

EaseMyTrip.com — transaction has been confirmed but pnr not received

Debayan Das on May 22, 2020
            Booking id is emt72721363. My account has been debited with 900 rupees and i have redeemed my last indigo credit shell value...

Avoy sen on May 22, 2020
            I booked my flight ticket today for 25th may travel from easemytrip app, booking id : emt72706111. Due to a very emergency situation i have booked the 1st flight but the ticket is in pending status and just now i got a call from easemytrip stating there is some problem on their end and they want to cancel this booking and would refund me after 7 working days.. I can't wait till 7 days due to an emergency situation i need to travel on 25th may.. I need immediate support..

EaseMyTrip.com — Indigo credit shell not working

Sheshanshu Majumdar on May 22, 2020
              Sheshanshu majumdar:

My indigo flight kq9eqe was cancelled because of extended lockdown. I was...

Yogita Malhotra on May 18, 2020
              Hi sir/ mam,

This complaint is regarding to refund of my booking which i made through easemytrip with booking id : emt72493440. My booking got cancelled due to lockdown. I raised a request to easemytrip for refund of my amount.

The refund which i received from your side is 74 rupees only and got notification via chat that if have any concern regarding full refund contact airlines.

I spoke with spicejet and confirmed with them they said full refund is already been credited into travel agency account.

So why i have not received my rest of the refund as yet.

Please it's my humble request help me to get my amount refund.

Rocky malhotra

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Travel Agents

Sazid alam on May 16, 2020
                Easemytrip agents he just fraud with me. Booking id is emt72357814
                I raised compaint 15 times no listed my compaint i booked ticket through easemytrip agents. Due lockdown indigo has been refunded my money which on 26 march but untill i didn't get my refund.
                Watap team too much worst also say same words he refunded i told him i did not get my refund why you not understand but still repeat same word.
                I gave face difficulties so please never booked through this easemytrip website choose other one.
                Still i didn't get my refund.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Airlines

EaseMyTrip.com — payment not received pnr uqvsfr

rishabh26jain on May 14, 2020
                  Please refer to the attached email from airlines for pnr uqvsfr where in airlines has refunded 6, 539 to easemytrip, but easemytrip...

EaseMyTrip.com — refund related issue

Ashok Goyal advocate on May 10, 2020
                  I ashok goyal advocate, had booked flight tickets to and fro to mumbai with pnr wmpcja indigo 6e flight for date 21st march...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Airlines

EaseMyTrip.com — ticket cancelled due to covid 19 & irctc already refunded to agent account

Creamfillshubhu on May 8, 2020
                  I booked train ticked throug easemytrip as a guest user. I used rajivkumar74578 @ gmail.com this email id while booking. &...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Travel Agents

EaseMyTrip.com — ticket cancelled due to lockdown but till now money not refunded

Creamfillshubhu on May 7, 2020
                  I booked train ticked througeasemytrip as a guest user. I used rajivkumar74578 @ gmail.com this email id while booking. Ticket...

EaseMyTrip.com — flight cancellation [Resolved]

Inderpreet Rooprai on May 6, 2020
                  My flight for may 14th was cancelled by the airlines due to covid19. So i requested for full refund as per the airline policy....
                  Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Airlines

EaseMyTrip.com — full cash refund required for suspended flight due to lockdown

Mahesh Nair123 on May 5, 2020
                  Hi. This is mahesh nair thekkemadathil. I have made a booking with booking id - emt72020020 on march or before the corona...

EaseMyTrip.com — refund status

Maanoj Thakker on May 3, 2020
                  We have exchanged several email, twitter dm and whatsapp exchanged
                  We have email from airlines the flight cancelled,...

Recently Discussed

4 days ago
                  EaseMyTrip.com
                  Indigo credit shell not working
                  4 days ago
                  EaseMyTrip.com
                  transaction has been confirmed but pnr not received
                  5 days ago