[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — incorrect refund amount processing

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 rparmanandka on Oct 5, 2017
I have raised a query #1785213, where the easemytrip application was showing the refund amount after deducting only 500 where as when actual refund mail came it showed a deduction of around 50% of my ticket charge. I have also attached screen shot of the app which exactly shows that my refund amount would be inr 16.5k nearly. That is the reason i cancelled my ticket. Are you guys like fooling the customers.

incorrect refund amount processing
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2017

[Oct 06, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Oct 06, 2017
We would like to inform you that, Airline cancellation charges 3570/-per passenger and 250/-per passenger
service charges had been applied.Applied charges is correct and remaining amount has been refunded in
your same account.We glad to help you feel free to contact us, we are available 24*[protected]
Updated by rparmanandka, Oct 06, 2017
Then why did your application showed an different refund amount. That was the reason I had cancelled the ticket. The screen shot is attached. It showed 0+250 which means there were no other cancellation charges apart from 250 per ticket. If your app showed incorrect I am not responsible for that. I want the money back you application showed. You are always trying to fool the customer. This is not the first time I am facing any issue with your site, earlier also I faced a technical issue from your end. I would not suffer because of your irresponsibility and incorrect information. I would have not cancelled my ticket if the charges would have been what is deducted had been shown. Because of your technical issue why would I pay the penalty. You should bear that penalty as your site/ application had some technical issue.
Updated by rparmanandka, Oct 06, 2017
And also clearly it showed that the refund amount is nearly INR 16.6k. And your customer care is the worst, I have been on waiting for more than 15 mins always whenever I had called. Kindly refund the amount which your application showed. I wanna bear the loss because of your fault.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2018
service charges had been applied. Applied charges are correct and the remaining amount has been refunded in
your same account. We are glad to help you feel free to contact us, we are available 24*[protected].

Comments

PNR NO XSWWFO got the cancellation email and told it will be refunded in my bank account but till date same has not been done. I got email on 22nd September and after that I have called customer care so many times but till now no resolution.

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - incorrect refund amount processing