[Resolved] Ebay.in — 10 layer shoe rack

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 Nazim Pathan
""i had ordered my 10 layer shoe rack on 31st august 2017. 18 days have passed and i still have not received the product. Moreover you guys have made many false statements.
1) you say that you contact to customers before shipping but i have not yet received any calls from your side.
2) you have sent my product via india post but i am unable to track the same via consignment number.
Since the item has been sent via india post i am afraid that the item may get damaged and if so happens then i will be forced to give a negative feedback on ebay. Moreover, i also have to cancel my order and ask for a refund to ebay.
Please make sure that i get my item as per the expected delivery date. I. E. 19 or 20 september.""

This was my complaint to the venfor store and they replied me back saying i should ask for a refund from ebay.in

10 layer shoe rack
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2017

[Sep 21, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2017
Dear Nazim Pathan,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - 10 layer shoe rack