[Resolved] Ebay.in — demand draft not received after return the phone 33 days

Tapa das on Dec 22, 2017
I received this message after refund approved
Dear ankit,

We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request. Based on your refund choice, demand draft will be dispatched between[protected] to[protected] to your specified address.

Should you have used payback points, it will be credited to your payback account by[protected].

Please find the details here

Remarks : we tried to contact you on your registered number [protected] at 10:15:59 am on 05-dec-2017, but the number was not reachable due to which we were not able to discuss about this claim. We are pleased to inform you that we are approving your refund request and closing the claim. Your refund will be reflected in your demand draft by 25-dec-2017. Note: sundays and bank holidays are excluded from working days. We appreciate your co-operation which helped us in bringing resolution of this claim. Kind regards, ebay claims team
I wait some days but i not receive any refund related message i call customer support they told me to wait more 10 to 15 days and saturday, sunday so i got wait more days but i not receive any message call customer support we told me your dimand draft sent to blue dart in 12/12/2017 but tracking details not update i did not get a demand draft, such a weighted too much please help me.

demand draft not received after return the phone 33 days
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 22, 2017

[Dec 23, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Customer(Tapa das),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - demand draft not received after return the phone 33 days