[Resolved] Ebay.in — received a damaged battery of redmi note 3 and without invoice bill.

Ñàvéeñ ks on Nov 28, 2017
I have ordered for a battery for mi note 3 in ebay side on cash on delivery system. I have received the battery on[protected] and paid rs. 549/- to the delivery boy. After that i have opened the parcel and i have know that on is in damaged conditioned. And i have claimed in eaby site for replacement the battery and they have intimated to me to take the invoice to mi service center then they will replace it. But the invoice was not issued and not received. Hence it is requested to the ebay.in for replacement of damaged battery or issue the invoice for which i have purchase already in ebay.

My transaction details:
My ebay account: naveenfrands@gmail.com
Cell no: [protected]
My order date:[protected]
Claim id : 3256873
Paisapay id : [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2018

[Nov 28, 2017] eBay.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
eBay.in Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear Naveen(Ñàvéeñ ks),

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Gorgaon (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400063
    Ebay.in - received a damaged battery of redmi note 3 and without invoice bill.