eBazar Ninja

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

eBazar Ninja related photos (437)

eBazar Ninja Complaints & Reviews

Morjim, Goa
I have ordered a mi power bank of 20800 mah from ebazar.ninja website for 899 ₹ and on 13 April 2017 i received the power bank but this is not the original mi power bank and also have the some scratches on power bank and the quality of the power bank is not good . I have try to return power bank but the customer care number is always busy they do not receive the call. i want to return this product and give my money back . So please request for return the product and my money back as soon as possible

[Apr 13, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
    I bought Mi battery bank, On the first day I was charged the battery bank full and used to charge my mobile, My mobile not even charged 70% and battery bank drained completely.

Then i came to know the eBazar is the cheating company and they are cheating the customer who are purchasing through on line.

The product looks like exactly MI product when i see it online.This fake product cost me 899 and i was wasted my hardly earned money.

This company has to be punished.

[Apr 12, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
      On website http://www.ebazar.ninja i purchased mi power bank of 20800 mhz which cost rs. 900. After receiving product came to know product is copy of mi as in duplicate product upper cover case is fully painted and its logo also scratched and wer bank is not getting charge.

Pre delivery they said product is 100% geniuin but post deilery product is fake.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2017
      Right now they didn't responded on my case, they must take back their product and refund my all money or they must delivere me genuine product.

Updated by saeedshaikh1987 Apr 12, 2017 [protected] contact detail.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        This complaint is regarding Fake Power Bank your site is continuing ordering
        to customers. and now ill put my complaint to consumer court for this fake dealing.

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
          I have been cheated by eBazar.Ninja also by a fake Power bank,

and after doing a search on them I found them they are totally cheaters

NOT a single buyer bough anything from eBazar.Ninja and happy with

what he bought was it a Power bank or anything else you name it.

and they never have made any replacement or refund to anyone.

eBazar.Ninja is a total cheat it is actually not a company

There are script that you can rent in Rs 1500 per month and

run your own chopping cart, eBazar.Ninja is does that only

its owned by just ONE person his name is Santosh and his wife,

and they do not have any office they run it from their falt in delhi

just stay away from them and try to spread the world about them

so they do not cheat other people

[Apr 07, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Gaya, Bihar
            The product I received is damaged and is not genuine. The power bank is dented and the cord is also not from MI. The Bill also states that the product is from MH rather than MI. The bottom panel of the power bank is also open. There is no card or any substantiation inside the package to assure me that it indeed is from MI. No warranty card as well.

I would like to refund the product at the earliest and demand a refund...
            Refund

[Apr 09, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hyderabad, Telangana

I would like to refund the product at the earliest and demand a refund.
              Mi power bank 10400

[Apr 05, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hav ordered for the mi 20000 portable power bank
                Order Id : OID321649
                I got it on COD basis for Rs.899/-

I ordered it on 7th Feb 2017
                It arrived only during the 1st week of March
                On receiving the product I found it is nt the product by mi
                It doesn't even charge my phone not evn once fully
                I have been cheated
                I want the refund of my money
                Mi 20000 portable power bank order Id:OID321649

[Mar 31, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by Sanju yb Mar 31, 2017 I complained abt this product yst 30th March
                The next day that is 31th March some one called me having number[protected] called us and asked for card number and CV of the card and all
                Though huge arguments happened that person managed to get the card number CV and otp from my younger brother who dint kno Anythg abt it

V hav been cheated
                They literally stole 4000 rupees from our bank

So ppl b careful abt this website
                It is fake as ####

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                  I received 2nd hand power bank that to case was fully opened my product order id is : oid344272 i reported them and requested to refund or replace it back to me even i took the snaps of the product and mailed to them. They took the product back for replacement 10 days back and till now not received back my product i called them many time and mailed them but no response from them.
                  Requesting all not to buy any products from ebazar ninja there are cheater they born to cheat innocent public please file case on them who ever all cheated i am going to file a case on them
                  20000mah power bank

[Mar 29, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pune, Maharashtra
                    Product is of poor quality

not having even 10% of declared capacity . I am not able to charge my mobile which is of 1500mAh not even a single time with fully charged power bank
                    this is a clear case of cheating
                    I want to get refund of my amount.
                    If i do not get refund I will file police and court complaints and every day i will give vide publicity through websites and other media advertising that this is a fraud company.
                    Even if i have to spend lot of money i will give vide complaints agqainst Ebazar Ninja at least to inform pulblic not to be cheated
                    In what app also i am starting to give negative opinion about Ebazar Ninja

Updated by suseel kumar v c Mar 29, 2017 today i have given 50 complaints in whats app group against ebazar ninja

If I do not get refund, i will see that the company's name is completely spoiled and public are not being cheated any more

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      I purchased 20800Mah Power Bank MI on 20/02/2017 delivered after 4-5 days. Invoice dated 20/02/17 VAT/Tin No [protected]Order no[protected] billing address Ratnakar Rai 403 Regent chambers Nariman Point Mumbai 21.
                      I found that this Powerbank is a fake and is not working to its full capacity only it is charging for 2 seconds, its a wastage of money. I called their toll free no. many times but could not get them I called the courier fellow Mr Santosh of Velex Courier who had delivered the product, he told he cannot help in this matter and could not do nothing about it. with the organizers..I now request you to please change the same or give my money back.
                      I even sent mails regarding the same and even checked if the product is genuine one?? but no body has bothered to reply nor able to contact.
                      I now request your feedback immediately if you are to be believed a genuine traders.

[Mar 30, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                        Hyderabad, Telangana
                        I have not received my items.

Ordered for 5+5 numbers of WESTERN TEXAS BRAND OF BANIANS AND BRIEFS. I got only 5 numbers of third rated TUSHAR banians only that too seconds..

Invoice date is 16th March 2017

invoice no. is OID347183 Code is234076 Ebazar Ninja
                        46-47 2nd floor West Guru Angad Nagar New Delhi 110092

They are not even answering and acknowledging my mails and telephone calls.

[Mar 28, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          It's more than one year I'm following up for refund. they delivered duplicate product and on refund request collected the product as well.
                          So I my money and didn't get anything.

Product : MI Power Bank 20000 portable powerbank
                          Amount : 1050
                          order date 20/03/2016

I wish govt. should completely shut down those types of fraud companies and take strict action against them so that they don’t just eat people’s hard earned money and make fool of them

[Mar 27, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          any updates?

Pune, Maharashtra
                            As per above order i have purchased the product on COD basis for RS.899/-

on receiving the item i found that the product has no capacity as declared.
                            i am not able to charge my mobile of 1500mAh fully for at least one time.

it seems this is a case of cheating

i want to get refund of my money.
                            pl let me know how to return the item
                            on hearing from you i shall return the product and i shall give my bank account
                            number to which you can credit the refund amount.

[Mar 26, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                              Power bank has battery back-up issues need to change the item and wish to return the product
                              Mi 20800mah the product is defective and would not be able make charge. It has got some defect so am not getting proper back up too

V
                                Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu
                                I recieved mi power bank Product was fake.
                                And was also an used one.
                                Using the brand name of mi in form of stickers on the products.

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                                  I had purchased Mi Power bank (20800 mah) through E bazaar ninja, it was booked on 28th feb 2017 & was delivered to me on 6th march 2017. It was working fine till 17th march 17, but the next day i observed that the mobile phones were not getting charged through the power bank although the power bank was fully charged. I tried with changing the power cables but with no success. Now the charger is continuously beaming the charge indication light.
                                  I raised a complaint asking for a refund or replacement, but they have denied & asked me to courier the product in the original package which i had received with the product for service.
                                  I purchased this faulty product by paying Rs 899/-, I could have got a better product for the same price. Kindly help me out in resolving this issue.
                                  My purchase details:
                                  Order ID - OID 337033
                                  Product - 20800 Mah power bank
                                  POD no.[protected]
                                  Anand

[Mar 25, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Raipur, Chhattisgarh
                                    Hi guys
                                    I had ordered 20000 mh powerbank on 11 of march and today is 24th of march..

As i contact to customer care, they always says it is in transit... Nd till now i did not get my powerbank. Even i called to courier service dot zot but again there is no response...

Ebazar.com service looks like fake...

Id: oid345129

I think it is best to complaint in consumer forum...

D
                                      Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh
                                      I have received a powerbank on 18 feb 2017 the same has been found unserviceable the complaint of the same has been loged to ebazar ninja but after one month again have received powerbank on 23 mar 2017 but the same is also founded unserviceable
                                      So i request please return my money
                                      Power bank unserviceable
                                      Pradeep Vyavahare's response Mar 21, 2017 OID 272129
                                      Not received
                                      Myself siddhesh kavitake from roha raigad district
                                      I have purchased xiomi mi portable battery bank.
                                      Received product is not as shown in website and i want return same product with refund.

Thank You!!!
                                      We have not received the product since 4 months
                                      And also not responding on there helpline no
                                      we have paid money in advance by debit card.
                                      Kindly look into the matter and informy us now on our email id
                                      [protected]@gmail.com
                                      Product is mobileostomy power backup battery

D
                                        Visnagar, Gujarat
                                        Order ID : OID346344 has been shipped.
                                        Partner : DOTZOT
                                        POD No. : I[protected]
                                        I received power bank but it was fake product.
                                        I try to contact on phone and email but getting response any where.

Dhrumal Bhatt