Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Complaints & Reviews

Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com

Having problems with Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com reviews & complaints (446)

Dear Sir/ Madam,

We have installed 06 Daikin ACs at our home and we regularly face problem of breaking of...

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Worst Daikin AC

I have purchased this in 2020 and after an year the problem started, almost 3times they have done repair but not use, I hav...

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Outdoor PCB Issue with in 2 years

We have purchased DAIKIN ETKL50TV AC from Reliance Retail Limited, on 15/10/2019.

With in 2 year the AC Outdoor...

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Excess Installation Cost

Hai,

I have purchased Daikin split Air Conditioner 0.8 tonne through Flipkart.

When the service...

With deep concern, I would like to inform you that Daikin in Pakistan, particularly in Karachi,...

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Daikin Ac Cooling/evaporator Coil is bad quality product

My complaint is against head service head Daikin.This is in reference to the air conditioner I purchased on 6th jan 2020....

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Failure of PCB Board with in 2 years

We have purchased DAIKIN ETKL50TV AC from Reliance Retail Limited, Flat No 41 & 42, CTH Road, Near Sangamam...

Purchase Diakin inverter on 2014, as i was told it will reduce my Electric bill. what a fool I was, more than the electric bill, I have changed 4 times the indoor PCB for my Ac, which each time cost me 3500 Rs + . every time when the A/c stops working and when we book a call, authorised service persons come take a look and the next word they utter is, sir, we have to change the PCB. Now Oct 2021, again my Ac conked, same procedure, this time, I told the service personnel that I recently changed my indoor Pcb 5 Months back, and showed them the bill. this time they said, sir your outdoor PCB has to be changed and the cost Rs 10, 100 . thats 30 % of my Ac cost. What a fool I am.
Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have complained my AC on 22/09/21 to our local service center the technician visit our home and check it and said The PCB and DC Fan motor of indoor part is Not working properly or anymore I have to change PCB and Fan motor It takes one week but now one week is completed now they are saying one more week they are making fools to us . please look into this matter very seriously .They also takes visit charges 500 .Now 11 days happen but no response from your side

Aman Gupta
    Complaint Id-LUC[protected]
    Pincode -210001
    Chhabi talab banda (u.p.)

B, bbxjxkkxn, b, jzjjzjzjzbbBbaba. πŸ˜«πŸ€πŸŽ«πŸ₯‡πŸŽ«πŸ₯‡βš½πŸ₯ˆπŸŽ«πŸŽ–πŸŽŸπŸŽ–πŸŽŸπŸŽŸπŸŽŸ
      Oct 5, 2021
      Huj

From the very first day I bought the Daikin inverter ac 1.5 ton, facing problem since that day, even after complaining a no. Of times when it was in warranty they fixed for sometime and again it didn't worked perfectly, it's been around 3 years, very much unsatisfied with the product, I will advice to all to think more before buying the Daikin product.

I have purchased Daikin 1.5 ton non-inverter spilt ac 3 star ( FTL50TV16) on 25th may, 2020 from your authorized...

We have had 6+ visits from Dainkin Service team yet ZERO resolution. Nothing has happened. We still face the same issue till date. I'm unable to sleep in peace as the odour is so bad. We need a replacement of the product at the earliest as we have been struggling for several months, met several Daikin service personnel. Yet NOTHING happened. Very fed up.
          Dear Nithya,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience you have faced. Please share your complaint/contact number, complete site address and dealer's name so that we can escalate your issue to our team. You may also email us at [protected]@daikinindia.com for any further queries.

Daikin Team
          Customer Support Mail ID: [protected]@daikinindia.com
          Or SMS : / Give missed call on [protected]
          Call Us: [protected] /[protected]
          We had the coil changed today. And now am waking up from my sleep with the foul smell. We have had several service men coming into our house. Yet zero rectification, you have cost us time, money and sleep.

I cannot share my address in a public forum, however you can call me @ [protected].

Dealer name - S C Shah located @ Anna Nagar, Chennai.

Multiple escalations happen over all these months. Am not interested in emails. Kindly arrange a call back with a senior manager at the earliest. Else we shall move to consumer court as you have cost us unmatched frustration and wasted our time.
          I am yet to receive any call on the above complaint.
          Daikin Air Conditioners / DaikinIndia.com Customer Care's response, Oct 5, 2021
          Dear Nithya,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Daikin Team
          Customer Support Mail ID: [email protected]
          Or SMS : / Give missed call on 9210188999
          Call Us: 18601803900 / 011-40319300

My ac pcb 8 months close but complen registered not solved my problem and agent 8500 Rs paid suggest

On 31/03/2021 daikin authorised service center named ADRIKA SALES provided me service with changing the pcb board due to defect in the previous one as per them. I had to around Rs 6000/- for the purpose. They also suggested for gas refilling due to less cooling. Gas was also refilled by us but within 3 months the problem again recurs and as per daikin service provider there is PCB fault.
              That means daikin is providing defective parts that too in such a high price. Even the representative of daikin said to talk to daikin for the issue.
              This is not acceptable. I want my AC repaired or refund of the money.

In 4 years of operation, I have spent money every year on gas leakages, change of coil, outdoor PCB change and again this...

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — Daikin inverter AC 1.5 ton

Bought Daikin AC inverter model 1.5 ton on 1st sep 2016. Also bought another Daikin AC model 1.5 ton (without inverter).br...

AC Fain is not working properly and heavy sound is coming.

Dear sir
                  My 1.5 ton split inverter ac of daikin is 2 year old, now i am facing problem from 20 days, i rigesterd complaint on daikin toll free number but his service center person call me after 2 days he said pcb issue in your ac outdoor unit but service center has no part, and said that no their will be 10 days to get part from company

In agra the temperature is 46 you know how to survive

Pls solve my issue
                  Daikin ac model
                  Rkg50tv16u

Daikin Air Conditioners / Daikinindia.com — AC manufacturing defect

Hi! Daikin India,
                    I don't know which email is this I am sending you. As I had sent you endless no. of emails and...