eBazar Ninja

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

eBazar Ninja related photos (437)

eBazar Ninja Complaints & Reviews

V
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Bought 3 Xiaomi (Mi) Power Bank 20800 from eBazar Ninja for rupess 2697.00 with below transaction details., it turned out to be a fake product. It is not working properly.
Your Order has been shipped, find given details below:
→ Order ID - OID280777
→ Product - 20800 Mah PowerBank
→ POD No. - S[protected]
→ Logistic Partner - Delhivery Surface
→ Expected Delivery - 5-7 Days "
I noticed the following deficiencies/ discrepancies:
1. The original is branded mi.com; yours has xiaomi.com
2. It is not working properly. as its charge only two times .as its 20800 mah so according this it have to be charged 7-8 times
3.check the device authenticity suggested on following links :
I tried emails/calling customer care many times but no one responded. So take immediate action and replace it and refund my money.Hope positive response and resolve the issue as earliest.

[Jan 04, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vivek_8867 Jan 04, 2017 TILL NOW I DIDN'T GOT ANY UPDATE...
Updated by vivek_8867 Jan 13, 2017 hey .. whats going on ... is this law of India??? till now i didn't get any reply from this fake company.
Updated by vivek_8867 Jan 30, 2017 hey Can anyone explain me ...why till now i get any response from your side??

Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh
    My order id is OID220098,
    It was with me twice on two occasions these were the first time the problem occurred again on Solvay damage came Piece. on my product replacement process has not yet.
    The customer service level I have often failed to take every time.
    Please enter my payment refunds or replacement.The company has taken the return.Return my product and not the company is calling for replacement or for refund.p lease help me..
    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 5, 2017
    I purchased a product mi power bank 20800 mah, in 09/10/2016 but i received damage parcel.so that i was return the product, and replacement from new product but again damage piece deliverd from courier.again i returned the product, and comlany taked my product return but no calls and mails for company sides, and today 05/01/2017, but Still did not call for a replacement product, Today has been three months yet I did not call for product REPLACE or coupons.Many times the level, were also in care, was not a Solution .please help me and my product refund or payement refund otherwise i I'll Complaint Against Your Company. My contact number 9179600574

[Jan 02, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by shanu lilhare Jan 05, 2017 It is snap shot of order id.

Bought 1 qty MI 20000 portable power bank

Order ID - OID272983
      Product - MI 20000 Portable PowerBank
      POD No.[protected]
      Logistic Partner - XPressBees

Product which i bought is defective.after give full charge its didnt show full vharge only 3 bar is showing and when i get the output very fast its battary become down for charging a single mobile with 65 % of charge.

Mob-[protected]
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Didnt able to contact customer care due to all the time it was busy

[Jan 03, 2017] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hyderabad, Telangana
        I bought a Xiomi 20800 mah power bank on 1st october '16 and after the placing the order the executive called and confirmed the order at that time i asked a few questions regarding quality, originality and return(he said i[censored] dont like the product you can return at any time) related queries and after that confirmed the order.later on 10 days later i received the product and it was in very bad quality with the usb pins not properly mounted and the choice of color was also changed and i requested for return and i got a reply after spamming their mailbox and they said "U have to send the product via any courier services with the customer money.they said they are not gonna bear that amount".So, i returned it and got delivered in 4 days .After delivery when i call them they keep on saying "we have not received the product" they even don't know how to track a speed-post courier.After i send them the screenshot of delivery they finally responded after 2days that too because i called them and shouted.And now wen i asked for refund or change of a product in their website, they are saying its "not possible " sometimes and server down or technical error at times.
        What should i do now ? Very frustrated about that people.

[Dec 31, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        OD ID 284574
        The consignment is delivered yesterday night i immediately open the consignment .The product power bank is damaged i have attached the pictures of power bank .so kindly replace it.

Hyderabad, Telangana
          I purchased a power bank of MI brand 20800 mah power bank.
          bu I received a fake (duplicate) piece . I mentioned below those details of their conformation mail copy..

Dear Sravan Kumar,

→ Logistic Partner - XPressBees
          → Expected Delivery - 5-7 Days

Best Regards,
          EBazar Team

All Copyright © 2015, www.ebazar.ninja. All Rights Reserved.
          Fake product
          Fake product

K
            Delhi, Delhi
            On 23.12.2016, I placed an order for one power bank vide order id no. OID287274.
            The product was delivered on 27.12.2016....

Amritsar, Punjab
            I purchased mi power bank 10400 MAH from EBAZAR. They delivered duplicate product than the original one.
            I brought this matter to the company but they did not give any positive response.

F
              Dear team,

To note i had ordered mi 20800 power bank on24/12/2012 and received the same today morning and cash been paid for product. When i checked minutely to my surprise this is not the original product finding the details :
              1. Mi logo comes with co attached, whereas original mi logo does not comes with any co attached. This been checked in mi website: mi.com
              2. Also when inquiring in mi website found that they are not manufacturing any 20800 mah power bank, only 20000 mah only manufactured.

Hence request you to refund me the money paid against the product rs.899 as am not at all happy with product and not willing to exchange with any other product and lost my faith on ebazar. Ninja.

To note this is my first experience and a very bad experience.

Request you to do the refund my money and return back the product asap.

With rgds,
              Faizuddin ahmed
              32-g (G. F.-back side), hospital road (East), south purbachal, kolkata-700078

[Dec 29, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                Bengaluru, Karnataka

Today i have purchased mi power bank through online.
                I received non working fake mi power bank, please refund my amount 899 rupees.

Kindly help me for the same and let me know if any further information.

My mobile : +91 [protected]

Order id: oid287219
                Partner : xpressbees
                Pod no.[protected]

V
                  Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                  I received my powerbank and its totally fake...also it doesn't work... Its 899 rupees...its not a product of Mi...mi's powerbank doesnt even look like this...its completely fraud...refund the amount that i hav paid...and the customer care number.. its always not reachable...

Siliguri, West Bengal
                    Defect product...
                    Want to replace or refund it...
                    Please cooperate with me
                    Otherwise i will give a court case on you the totally fake company...
                    I want it immediate refund or replacement by original one...
                    I warn yiu pleaase cooperate with me...
                    I want a quick response on me message...
                    I will wait maximum 2 days after that i will case on you in court...

[Dec 26, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

H
                      Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                      Ebazar ninja"s courier has delivered item to my neabour which i got 24 hrs after delivery. After open of pack connected to mobile power bank got discharged immediately. I put power bank for charging. It has taken more than 24 hrs to charge. I removed from charging and connected to my mobile. First time my mobile get charged. I connected my second mobile after quarter charging power bank drain out. I again put power bank for charging but not yet charged. I written to customer care of ebazar ninja for the issue but they have refused to return the product stating that 48 hrs return policy has expired. Order id is # oid270419

Delhi, Delhi
                        This message recvd from e bazar

Merchant Name E Bazar Ninja Payment Amount 899.00 Payment Id[protected] Merchant Website/Store www.ebazar.ninja Date/Time of Payment[protected]:47:14.0 Failure Reason Transaction Dropped

Rs. 899/- Deducted in my account and order cancelled.

But till date amt. not reversed. pl.do the needfully.

Mobile no.[protected]

[Dec 28, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
                          This is to inform you that Ebazar.ninja is doing a fraudulent activity and not returning my money for the returned product (power bank) amounting ₹900. I have been writing emails to them at [protected]@ebsupport.freshdesk.com from last 2 months previously they were just escalating the issue and now they are not even replying. Kindly look into the matter and solve it at the earliest.

Kolkata, West Bengal
                            It has been 3 weeks sinc i had returned d highly defective mi power bank... And have not received any reply from ths fraud...

AGRA, Uttar Pradesh
                            Dear sir
                            I have ordered a mi 20800 mah power bank to ebazarninza.com on 17 dec 2016. And product has recived to me on 23 dec 2016 via cash on deilevery from give mony 899. When i opened the product i really shocked product is duplicate and damaged broken also. It is not original mi company power bank. It is totally fake. I informed to the ebazar ninza cutomer care he say to me that is not impossible and we can not give you any type of refund of this product sir pls help me. I want my money back. And pls take action immedately on behalf such kind of companies. Pls pls pls.
                            Fraud and damaged product pls i. Want refund my money

Updated by anilakrs Dec 24, 2016 I am also send via mail to ninza of thease all pics of damaged and fake power bank.

Updated by anilakrs Dec 24, 2016 Company also give me a return mail but after that i called back to company no any responce by company and not attend my calls .

Updated by anilakrs Dec 26, 2016 Pls pls pls take any action on my complain.

I have purchased mi power bank through online.
                              I received non working fake mi power bank, please replace with original product or refund my amount 899 rupees.

Kindly help me for the same and let me know if any farther information.

My mobile : +91 [protected]

Mi power bank is fake product received

K
                                Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
                                Damage your power bank
                                Its service not properly so plz
                                I want to return and Refund my money
                                About damaged Mi power bank 20800mah
                                Updated by K K SAINI Dec 23, 2016 Yr mi power bank is damaged so plz i want to return and refund my money back...

R
                                  Tosham, Haryana
                                  I want to cancel my order.
                                  My order nb -OID287305
                                  Name rohan
                                  Add. 56 new dewas Road Indore.

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
                                    Not working this mi 20000 mah portable power bank so please change and return my product and exchange...