eBazar Ninja

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

eBazar Ninja related photos (437)

eBazar Ninja Complaints & Reviews

T
Monroe, United States
I am bought a Mi 20800 power bank in[protected] .but is is not original Mi power bank it is fake please solve this problem, please return our money. But so many people are cheated by this shopping site and also their loss of their money and also lost of time please action this type of web sites or online shoping sites . please save our money. Please as soon as possible solve this problems . And also reduce the fake sites and fake products. Take action seriously please please...

[Dec 22, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kolkata, West Bengal
    Oid is 262676... Two week ago i had returned their defective power bank (Loose charger point... Not accepting charge)... Rote innumerable emails... No answer... No response... Nothing... Two weeks have passed still no confirmation from their side of receivng their horrible product... What am i suppoesed to do now... On top of this since itz a fraud co so they dont refund you back also.

U
      Cedar Knolls, United States
      I placed an order for power bank from Ebazar Ninja on 12th October and I made online payment the order was confirmed and they sent me an email stating that the order has been dispatched and sent me the following details:

Your Order has been shipped, find given details below:
      → Order ID - OID222480
      → Product - 20800 Mah PowerBank
      → POD No.[protected]
      → Logistic Partner - HOLISOL
      → Expected Delivery - 5-7 Days

But till today I did not receive anything, I opened a ticket for reply but even for that they did not reply properly or take steps to deliver the item

[Dec 21, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        Ordered powerbank from ebazaar Ninja, which is duplicate one, return request raised with in 1hr and returned the product.

They do not have minimum responsibility to call back and let me know that the refund would be processed as promised.

This is really pathetic and scarey to shop next time from this e-commerce site.

Hoping that they would refund the amount at the earliest.

Ramana [protected]

[Dec 20, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subject : - Complaint against Mi 20000 MAH product

Sir/Mam,
          I am sending my product back to you as my Order No. OID273470 I have received my order on 14th December and due to some reason I’m unable to check this product. While using this product I’m getting the following issues:-
          • I have charged the product for 8-9 hrs but till now the battery of the power bank is low very fast.
          • I reached to MI Service Centre to confirm that the product is real or not they said that the product is fraud it wasn't the 'genuine' MI product. What is this?
          • I have received data cable in a very bad condition.
          • I have mailed the complaint on 19.12.2016 but since now no response was given to me .
          • Fault was yours and I have to pay for this. This is not done I have charged 150 Rs. for courier.

You are requested to resolve my issues and replace my product or refund my money back .

Ritika Narula

R/Sir,
            I would like to inform you that I book the 2 Nos. Mi Power Bank Order ID- OID231682 dated on 21.10.2016 time 05:51:47 PM, but company not supplied the items till date. I frequently chase up to the Ebazar call center Number- [protected]. 15times and always assured me your money will be refund within 24 hours but I am sorry to say your company not refund money back in my account number [protected] SBI Bank, IFSC- SBIN0016579
            Thanking You.

[Dec 19, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ahmedabad, Gujarat
              It is almost 2 months. My problem is not solved yet. please call me urgently ! [protected]
              Order ID - OID232734

MI 20000mAh Portable PowerBank

INR 899.00 x 2

INR 1798.00

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                No response from team post sending multiple mails...

On Dec 18, 2016 2:23 PM, "Rajesh Mv" wrote:
                No response received yet...

Rajesh.MV

On Dec 15, 2016 3:35 PM, "Rajesh Mv" wrote:
                Dear All,

24hrs crossed but still yet to receive an update on my order...what is this???? One I received my order nor an update when I will receive the same...

On Dec 14, 2016 3:14 PM, "EBazar.Ninja" wrote:
                Dear Rajesh Mv,

We would like to acknowledge that we have received your request and a ticket has been created.
                A support representative will be reviewing your request and will send you a personal response.(usually within 24 hours).

To view the status of the ticket or add comments, please visit

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
                EBazar.Ninja Support Team

Fake and damaged mi 20000 power bank from http://www.ebazar.ninja/

Dear sir/madam,

I have ordered a mi 20800 power bank from http://www.ebazar.ninja/, but they sent me the fake product which is also damaged, i have taken photos just after opening the box, my order id: oid274806. I want my item to be returned back, i have called so many times on their given number and even mailed on [protected]@ebazar. Ninja with full details. There is no packaging, warranty card & product verification code...
                  Please help me returning my item and get refund my money back i. E. Rs 899/-
                  Ebazar ninja fake and damaged my 20800 power bank
                  Ebazar ninja fake and damaged my 20800 power bank

C
                    Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                    Order id: oid272924

Order date : 11/12/2016

Receive date: 17/12/2016

1. Its not original product, they have send fake product.

2. Its not in working condition.

3. Ask to register faulty product with in 48 hours but calling number to be fake, customer care the line are always shown busy. They are also not responded on emails.

There customer care no:[protected] & [protected] and email: [protected]@ebazar. Ninja

[Dec 18, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idukki, Kerala
                      I had ordered a mi 20800mah power bank with the order id :OID280213. I had placed it using the guest account it is giving me great trouble. I am unable to contact the customer care also, poor customer support and the reviews are also not good with the website.I unable to cancel this order.I don't need the product it was placed by mistake, so don't send me the product.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        You have sent non-functioning power bank and it is definitely not MI.
                        Please refund me my money asap. Please regard...

C
                        Surat, Gujarat
                        I have ordered power bank they have sent me fake product & also in damaged condition and subsequently i returned it. but they are not refunding my money back they are asking to purchase some other products for that money. i found that they are selling fake products at cheaper rate and original products more than 250 to 300 rupees than amazon and flipkart. this is the way they are frauding and earning public money. flipkart and amazon refunds money with in 5 working days if you return some thing. but this fraud company keeps money with them only. this is cheating company.

[Dec 17, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear all,

I have ordered mi power bank 20000 mah through ebazar ninja on 16-dec-2016 and now wanted to cancel the order as i was not satisfied with the review and product. Below are the details:

Order no: oid278177
                          Payment reference no: id[protected]
                          Amount paid : inir 899/-

Now i would like to cancel the product and request for refund. Request you to help and the customer number is not reachable.

Satish
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2017
                          Yet to receive the refund against the Order number OID278177. Kindly let me the status.

[Dec 16, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was buy a product but it is not good or not working properly so i want to replace or refund my money...

Chikmagalur, Karnataka
                            Ebazar Ninja — Fake MI 20000 power bank from http://www.ebazar.ninja/

I have ordered a MI 20800 power bank from http://www.ebazar.ninja/, but they sent me the fake product, my POD no:[protected], the link of the product is http://www.ebazar.ninja/product/mi-20800-portable-powerbank . I am already using the same product that’s why I know all the details about the product. Even the product they sent doesn’t match with the images they have shown on their website, beside that there is no packaging, warranty card & product verification code. So please refund my cash or replace the product.

[Dec 15, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R/sir,
                              I would like to inform you that i book the 2 nos. Mi power bank order id - oid231682 dated on 21.10.2016 time 05:51:47 pm, but company not supplied the items till date. I frequently chase up to the ebazar call center number - [protected]. 8 times and always assured me your money will be refund within 24 hours but i am sorry to say your company not refund money back in my account number [protected] sbi bank, ifsc - sbin1600579.
                              Thanking you.
                              Sumit kumar
                              Mb - [protected]
                              Copy to - (1) pmo office
                              (2) ministry of finance

[Dec 13, 2016] eBazar Ninja customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kolkata, West Bengal
                                Refund n return [censored]r faulty powr bank...horrible customer care...no support from company...

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
                                They are totally fake no genuine product, I have ordered mi 20000 power bank(order ID- OID262142) from www.ebazar.ninja which was not in working condition and I had complaint on customer care for 3 times for returning or replacing the product and the guys come from courier company to pickup the product for which i have never complaint. The product does not even have the brand name on it which was shown in picture on website.

Monrovia, United States
                                  Order number :- OID173003
                                  Order Date :- 20/08/2016
                                  My MI power bank is not working from last 10 days . I try to call on customer care number but no person is responding.