Ebiz.com

Sun Closed

Ebiz.com Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir my name is Rajendra Namdev Milkhe
my id is 61320155
I had registered with ebiz.com pvt ltd (Dr.Pawan...

I am Akshata Patil, I paid money to ebiz on joining the company in 2016. i want ebiz to refund my money as early as possible. Please look into the matter accordingly.

[Mar 13, 2021] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

My id: Prashantharaju/ I have register before 1 year i have not receive my blesar when i receive my blesar please replay my message/ My old numbar 9739711061/ Send message to my new numbar 7795438551

[Jan 24, 2021] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments

I have forced to open account with ₹[protected] dmat account holding in name of eBiz and i wasn't 18 year old and account was opened in name of mt father mahonar lal kosariya i want to get full information about it. my share and other

[Jan 12, 2021] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want my money of rupees 16821 back

[Dec 20, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments

It was 2019 when I joined ebiz in the motive to improve personality and also learn computer skills with an option to get financial freedom. Just after 6 months I had problems in login into the app. Then it was news headlined that the company got banned due to its money circulation and was filled a case of 5000 crore scam. I had invested 16k in it which is now of no use.

[Dec 14, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments

Send my refund back to me via cheque or other method since the comp is fake and cheated lakhs of ppl and owner and son and team were arrested. Ebiz website is also not working. Contact me for account details and rest. Send as ssoon as possible. Amount 16, 045/-
            Please help us and send our poor people money

[Oct 22, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments

I joint ebiz.com private limited in April 2017 and I cancelled my package within 1 month with ebiz.com private limited.
              therefore according to the policy the refund will return within 90 days.
              And I have not received any refund by the company.
              So please take care very effectively action against the company.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2020
              What steps are taken by the company for resolving the problem

[Sep 13, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments

I applied for ebiz.com in February 2019 and also applied for the refund by the end of February but never got a refund till now which is September 2020 when will I get the refund and please help me I applied for the refund before the 30 day policy please give me my money back

[Sep 07, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments

Hi Team, / / Divya from Banglore cheated me and blocked my number and took my 2, 20, 000/- away./ / Her senior was Swapna and the center was running in Mahipalpur./ / Kindly take the appropriate action against her/ / Regards, / Pratyush Gaurva/ 6350193641 & 9795116007

[Aug 25, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Complaint comments

They did fraud with me and took money and enrolled me in some networking system when i just started my college. Approx 14999 rs were dumped that year i cried and weeped pls return my money. They told me i can access computer programmes any day in my life i dont even see there websites now. Now they have been exposed. I want to file a complain and get refund back. I was a student back then and never realized what i was going into.

[Jul 26, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Complaint comments

I have brought the sony bluetooth headset but received local brand. I give 1600/- but local brand is 200- 300rs. Very very low quality products.
                      fraud product deliver i booked sony bluetooth headset and receive a local brand price will 200two hundred rs i give 1600 sixteen hundred.

[Jul 20, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments

Ebiz is a fraud company and i have cheated and lost my money. I joined ebiz because of my friend and i paid 17000rs to join. After that my uplines didn't give any updates and i realised, it was fraud and i lost my money. Kindly, please help me to get the refund as soon as possible. I have attached my application form below.
                        Request to get the refund from ebiz.com

This is totally fake and fraud company

I will contact you via WhatsApp Messenger number ###
                        Ok
                        Complaint comments

I ordered headphones with a smart watch... There was nothing like that inside it

[Jul 15, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments

I have ordered for bluetooth air pods and received head phone with wires so want to return this and get the refund.
                            Tracking id.[protected]

So kindly look into this so that I can get the refund and incorrect product is returned.

Thanking you.
                            Irfan.s
                            Incorrect product received

[Jul 14, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments

I ordered bluetooth bose earbuds as shown in the add but received cheap chinese bluetooth earphones. Received the delivery today. Delivered by e kart.
                              Bluetooth earphones

[Jul 12, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Complaint comments

I have ordered 2 earphone of noice and boss but i received wrong parcel of headphones i request you to collect the wrong parcel and give us the right parcel

Complaint comments

I ordered for wireless head phone combo and received wired headphone so want to return this and need refund tracking i’d[protected].

[Jul 11, 2020] Ebiz.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Complaint comments

I ordered combo of head phone and wireless ear phone both made by sony from bass guru.com. Your shipment no is[protected]...
                                    I have purchase combo of wireless headphones but when i paid 1600/-rs.
                                    To courier boy he will going fast and when i...