[Resolved]  Ecom Express — I have not received my product yet

This is for the second time which is happening with me as my product is not delivered yet and the due date was 28th of january. I didn't receive any call from courier guy and i'm just receiving the message since the last two days that your product is out for delivery but nobody is turning up. I called the customer care also but then too nothing happened. My awb number is[protected].
I think further we cannot rely on ecom express because they don't show up on time which makes it troublesome for the customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response Feb 01, 2019 Dear Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the shipment has been delivered on 30th Jan. Request you to kindly confirm to assist you further.

Team Ecom Express
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I ordered pack of two denim check shirts but you delivered T-shirt and short
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Feb 1, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal regarding the content of the shipment.

Team Ecom Express