Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Ecom Express

Having problems with Ecom Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ecom Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ecom Express

Delhi

Ecom Express Phone Numbers

+91 11 3021 2000

View more phone numbers

Ecom Express reviews & complaints(6039)

I ordered some products from Nykaa and it was supposed to delivered by Ecom express by 23rd January. It's 26th January and my package has been misrouted thrice!
I tried contacting the customer care executive through their customer support number but they don't seem to have a proper channel of communication. I contacted Nykaa but they also can't do much because the delivery service is a third party service.

How do I resolve this issue and get my package delivered on time???!!
Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed a prepaid order on Ajio which was to be delivered by Ecom express. On 19th jan, it was out for delivery. I talked with the delivery person to return/cancel the order as i gave an old address by mistake, but they are not returning it. They have been trying to deliver it everyday. I have emailed to Ajio and Ecom but they seem to ignore customers plea. AWB Number : [protected]

Sir / ma'am,

This is with reference to my order no. 4380856 from 'wow skin science' that has been dispatched through Ecom express courier on 16th January 2023', tracking ID_[protected].

As per the tracking status (screenshot attached for reference) my parcel has already reached ecom express courier office near to my delivery address i.e. Parel (east) Mumbai on Wednesday, 18th January 2023', but still it has not...
      Recently i have ordered a pepperfry product and they assigned Ecom Express (my bad) as the delivery partner. The shipment was expected to reach me by Jan 21.
      On 21st the product reached the base location near to my address . Then started the real Trauma.
      The Delivery boy called me and said that the product is bulky and they cant deliver it to my home . He further added, that if more than 30 couriers are there in my area then...

I have attempted to contact the company using the provided numbers, but have received no response.

The delivery person, Venkatesh Govindaswamy R., does not attempt to deliver the package and marks it as undelivered even though someone is always present at the delivery location.

This has occurred three times (in three different orders).
      Dear Arun,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused due to delay. We regret to inform you that as per our records your shipment has been returned back to your shopping portal. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for assistance.

Team Ecom Express

I have a package that has arrived and not yet delivered. The status shows wrong pincode when that is clearly not the issue. I tried contacting Ecom number and it is showing switch off. Now my package is showing it is OFD locked. I hope you can clear this problem as soon as possible because it's been almost a week.

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

I am order a phone receive the wrong product
          Dear Kamlesh,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

Team Ecom Express

January 15 2023 I Ordered T-Shirts In Fashionzpro Website. Today I Received A parcel From Fashionzpro. In The Parcel Contain a Ladies Wear But I Ordered A Gents Wear. I Tried To Return A Product In Fashionzpro But Unable To Return In That Website.. So Kindly Accept My Return and Give Refund to me or Replace the Ladies Wear @Ecom Express.. Please
            Order No- 1716285
            AWB No- [protected]

Team Ecom Express

I ordered In Fashionzpro Website. I Received A Parcel In this Parcel Have Ladies Wear But I Ordered A Gents Wear Shirts.. But I Unable To Return The Parcel To Fashionzpro.. Kindly Accept My Return...
              Ordered I'd 1716285
              AWB No- [protected]
              Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I had ordered the product on 1st Jan and now the status showing OFD lock applied where is my order

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number for us to assist you on the same. You can also write to us at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for assistance.

ektaladrick's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 11, 2023
                Its AWB no 9568460047
                Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2023
                Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

We regret for the delay in delivery. With reference to your query regarding the mentioned tracking number, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered at the registered address.

Request you to kindly check and confirm the delivery or in case you have not received the same and require any further assistance from our end.

Team Ecom Express

Ecom Express has started new scam by looting public money in the guise of fake orders.

Order No- EXP1898

I received a call from Ecom Express delivery agent saying I have order and there is a cash on delivery of 500. I was confused because I haven't ordered anything.

Thinking maybe my family members has ordered I asked him to come, and when I looked into the package I was sceptical. I asked delivery guy that I'm not really sure about the order. He said I cannot take back the order. So I accepted and when I opened there was a pencil box of 35. For that they collected 500 rupees.

You are looting public money in broad daylight without any shame. I want to raise this issue so that no one uses Ecom Express hence forth.

Pravesh
                  Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings From Ecom Express.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you due to said incidence. Surely, we shall take up your concern with our Team to get this checked and assist you to get this resolved.

Team Ecom Express

I was delivered plastic crayon set by Ecom express today. I never ordered a crayon color set that was for 500/- Rs. But I had to pay as the delivery boy was not having any fault here. Please look back to the orders and let me know when and by what channel did this order was received from you by me. I would want full refund of my money.
                    I will also not spare the medium who leaked my data to Ecom express

8-1-2023

Dear Sirs,

I have received an item through order ref.: [protected] . The amount is Rs. 496. By mistake, I paid the amount of Rs. 496 two times. ( one through Gpay and another one through Paytm and both are from my bank account mentioned below ) . Hence, I request you to kindly refund me Rs. 496, send it to my bank account given below.

My bank account particulars,

S. DURAI MANIKKAM,
                      S.B. A/c. No.[protected]
                      ICICI BANK,
                      THANJAVUUR - 613009

IFSC CODE.: ICIC0003184

Kindly confirm the action taken.

Thanks & Regards,

S. Durai manikkam
                      Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Ecom Express!

Thank you for your patience. Please be informed that as per the findings we have received only one payment against your order. Suggest you to kindly contact your Bank for further assistance.

Team Ecom Express

I didn't order anything from product name - Bio skincare whitening.i received the package on 7 th Jan 2023, and it was cod . For the product delivery man charged 650 rupees inside the package below 100 rupees products are there. Order no - VOX1456
                        Dear Selva,

Greetings from Ecom Express!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are the courier company and deliver the shipment the way its been handed over to us. You may contact your shopping portal in this reagrds.

Team Ecom Express

My Flipkart order Awb no. Is [protected] Delivery boy denied to come and deliver my order to delivery address, he asked me to come and collect from other adress...he said that your parcel is too big i cant able to deliver and he rescheduled my order again and again..Kindly plz i request you to look in my matter...
                          Jan 8, 2023
                          Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delivery boy denied to come and deliver my order to delivery address, instead of he comes and delivers my order, he asked me to come and collect from other adress. Kindly resolve this issue at earliest...He said that parcel is too big and he cant able to delivery at my address...and he rescheduled my parcel again and again
                            Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After package reaches station, you will receive a call from ecom stating come and collect your parcell as you have denies accepting the parcel (which is a lie).
                              Dear Devangan,

Hi sir

My product with AWB NO. [protected] has not been delivered yet.

While the delivery date is come closer the expected delivery date is extended

Example. The delivery date of my product is shown 2 January 2023 in the track detail but on 1 january it become chang and the expected delivery date is become 5 January 2023 .

So what can I do?

It's a humble request to ecom express team too delivery my product as soon as possible without any further delay.

Name - mayank gour

AWB NO. [protected]
                                Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Please resolve my complaint as soon as possible
                                Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 4, 2023
                                Dear Mayank,

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [email protected] for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

Ecom express courier boy says he is sending the OTP but I am not receiving any OTP from ecom. This is happening for last two days and then he takes back the package. There is no issue with my mobile as I am receiving all other SMS from bank and bluedart. Please check and resolve this issue so i can receive the package tomorrow. AWB number is [protected].
                                  Dear Vipin

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

Today I was available to receive my order but the delivery boy wouldn't deliver it until I share that 4 digit code with him but I not getting that code on my number. I have checked and reconfirmed my number with but still I didn't get a code. Also my number is working fine and I'm getting every other message and I have given the correct number but still had to go through all this and he said he will cancel the order since I couldn't share the code with absolutely no fault of mine
                                    Dear Sauli,