Ecom Express — item didn't delivered to me and updated as delivered

Nalbari, Nalbari, Assam, India
 Richav Chakrabarty on Oct 13, 2019
On 10th oct 2019, ecom express delivery agent called me at around 2:55-3:00 pm (From [protected]) and told me that he'll deliver my item on that day. But he didn't came. Again i called him at 10:47 pm and he was saying that he'll come and told me to wait outside of my house. I was waiting for him after that he again called me (From[protected] and told me that he'll deliver my item on 11th oct morning time and at that time he updated deliver status as delivered. I didn't told him anything as he will be deliver my item on the next day. But after that he didn't come to deliver my item on next day also (I. E. 11th oct) and till today i didn't received my item. Awb [protected] please do investigate and solve my issue asap. Thanks.

[Oct 13, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Richav Chakrabarty, Oct 14, 2019
Here is my screen shot of awb number with delivery status. Please look into my issue.

item didn't delivered to me and updated as delivered
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We have noted your complaint regarding non-delivery of shipment and we are coordinating with the concerned team to get this resolved at the earliest. Meanwhile, please email us your contact number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in.

Updated by Richav Chakrabarty, Oct 15, 2019
Thanks I got my item.

Comments

My product was to be delivered on 4th October and today is 9th of October. On 7th October it was shown out for delivery and when we called the person in charge he said it will be delivered tomorrow and falsely uploaded that customer unavailable even he didn't gave a try. I would be very glad if you look into the matter.
AWB : [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 8546575018, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 10 Oct at your registered address. Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

Team ECOM Express
Recently your company delivered the shirts to me it is not good at all I want to return the order

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

1934
    +91 11 3021 2000
    No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110037
    Ecom Express - item didn't delivered to me and updated as delivered