Ecom Express — item not delivered yet

Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka, India
 Aruna Mohan Bhat on Apr 18, 2019
I had ordered one item for my customer and supplier had shipped the item to customer. But ecom express didn't deliver the item to my customer yet..in the status it said tried to deliver but my customer said none of them came to deliver the item.. It's been many days and there is no update on the item yet.. Pls lookinto this and update.. Trackign # [protected]

[Apr 18, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records your shipment [protected] has been returned back to your shopping portal. So we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping directly for further assistance.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

Dear Ecom Express,

Please inform your courier boys to contact customers on the given numbers before they go for delivery or for reverse pickup.. Customers are not receiving any calls from your boys and boys are giving false statement saying customer not found.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to provide the 9 or 10 digit Ecom Express AWB/tracking number for us to assist you and resolve your query.

Team ECOM Express