[Resolved] Ecom Express — item not received yet

Serilingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 rahul dekarmakar on Jun 8, 2019
Delivery of item is delayed beyond expectation.The item reached hyderabad on 1st June itself but till now within the same city they are not able to deliver it for last 7 days.Everyday I see the bag is getting scanned and processed.I dont understand what is going on.
Why dont these guys call me if they have any doubts regarding the address or something else.
AWB no:-[protected]
Attached is the tracking details screen shot.

item not received yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2019

[Jun 10, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We sincerely apologize for the delay in delivery of your order due to reasons beyond our control. We shall work with our concerned team to get the delivery expedited and keep you updated on the same.

Team ECOM Express
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 19, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number [protected], as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 14th June at the registered address. Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

Team ECOM Express