Ecom Express — my pickup not picked timely

H.No. 71, vinay nagar infront H.R. intermediate school bodla, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
 dheerajibs on Nov 13, 2019
Hello sir i am a online seller in agra my firm name is softdeal creations. My complaint is that my packets are always ready for pickup but nobody comes for pickup i often call local office of ecom but they also said that pickup karwa dete h but nobody comes. I am suffering a lot also having huge loss due to this. Please do something.
Softdeal creations (Agra)
Mob-[protected]

[Nov 13, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

Courier boy in sironcha in behavior for me in my parsal in RTS plz they parsal is my important plz sironcha Ecom express company plz strick warning in my insult in office plz strictly action in company
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at customercare@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express