[Resolved]  Ecom Express — not received my item

Not received my item for last 10 days ecom express courer delivery boy came my office but when i am reach at my office reception desk within 5 second he leave without deliver my item after i have call to ecome express customer case then resudule to monday and i have informed in my office saturday and sunday is holiday so again delivery come on holiday at my office then again i have informed to customer care and resudule for monday, now i am waiting for monday entire day but courer not received, then again i have call to ecom express customer care so ha tell me today means 29.1.2019 your item will receive but still item not received and status is change like resend to seller

It's very wrost company for delivery item very bad experience
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Sir,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Quality of the product is worst and not worth for the prize amount.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Team Ecom Express
Am amol chigure from kaij and I want to cancel my product with tracking Id[protected] Because I am not present in my city cancel my order order id SOO996
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal in this regards. If delivery is attempted, request you to kindly refuse to accept the delivery.

Ecom Express Team