Ecom Express — received a package that I didn't ordered

Door no. 1-98/6, Near railway station, Kothavalasa, Andhra Pradesh, India
 prasanna chalumuru on Dec 8, 2019
Hi sir

Today i have received a cash on deliver order of 600 rupees.. I have paid the amount and taken it.. But i didn't order it.. Please process the return request.. I didn't want that item.. That to i didn't order it.. Please process the return request as soon as possible.. My details and address are shown in picture attached.. And the order number is [protected]

[Dec 08, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 09, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request.

Updated by prasanna chalumuru, Dec 09, 2019

There is no clear address on the package I recieved. How I contact like that.. The address mentioned there is fashion house.. I didn't ordered anything from there.. So please reverse the package and refund my amount and your customer executive has called me and said, if I want my amount I have to do some process and I have done it.. And I lost 4000 rupees..
Updated by prasanna chalumuru, Dec 09, 2019
To contact the shopping portal and to request about the reverse pick up, there is no clear address on the package.. There is only one thing on the package that is fashion house.. I don't know what is that house or where is it.. So kindly customer support please reverse that package and refund my amount and I also want to let you know.. Today I got a call from ecom express customer support and they said if I want to refund my amount, I have to give my account upi id.. I have use my upi Id and pay money.. Is it true.. And done it and they charged 4000 rupees..

Comments

For S8 Earphone Stereo Sports Earphones is not delivered to me. This is my order no: [protected]. So, Please delivery me immediately. I want Delivery boy phone number.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express!
With reference to your request regarding the undelivered shipment, we are coordinating with the concerned team to arrange the delivery in next 24-48 hrs. You shall be notified through a SMS on your registered number once the shipment is out for delivery.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 13, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 2549284925, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 11th December at the registered address.

Team ECOM Express
I am babulal jayswal bahari keshwahi sidhi Madhya Pradesh pin code 486661 popsadent I no like in in complite or suplemet parts work on problumb it is return order no [protected] cancle
Babulal47's reply, Dec 3, 2019
Return pop sa dent covert cart order 8530831475 cancle
My awd no is [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2019

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express!

With the reference to your query regarding the AWB number 2560650658, pleased be informed that we have received the request from shopping portal to return this shipment. Therfore, we request you to kindly coordinate with your shopping Portal for further assistance.

Dear sir
My AWB no [protected] three days se order out off delivery dikha rha h . I request you aaj mera order ko deliver krne ki kripa kre very bad sarvis I am not accept for this sarvis for econ express plz delivered my order

So bad
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 12, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 8564827503, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 3 Dec at your registered address. Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

2095