Ecom Express — return and refund amount

Malshiras, Solapur District, Maharashtra, India
 Kashiling Netaji Thaware on Jul 30, 2017
Dear sir, my name is kashiling netaji thaware, i was return my order because i am ordered samsung power bank 25000 mah, samsung memory card 64 gb and samsung earphone but i get damage power bank duplicate memory card and duplicate earphone my tracking order no. No is[protected] and my mobile no. Is [protected]. Please return my order and refund my amount 1049.

[Jul 30, 2017] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

[protected] this is my order number.my SBI account no is [protected].product is too bad please refund amount

Out of station sory my order is cancel
Sir this item not support... I refund my money... Or other item...pappu Bouri... [protected]...i refund my money because not support my mobile... Please return this product... Vill.. Jamgram... Westbengal... Dist...west burdwan... City asansol... Pin...713315

Vivo power bank not working and Bluetooth headset demage
Bisu Bari's reply, Jun 3, 2018
Vivo power bank not working and Bluetooth headset is demage
Vivo power bank not working and Bluetooth headset is demage
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jun 7, 2018

Dear Bisu Bari,

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to arrange the reverse pick up.

Ecom Express Team
I have received 128 gb memory card and 32 gb pendrive instead of 64 gb pendrive both of them are not working please ...help me in returning them and please refund my money ...

I have order an pack of 5 T-shirt.But I have received wrong t-shirts. So help me in getting the exact t-shirts I have ordered.
Pin code=799003. Please return my money or give the dresses I have order
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 29, 2018

Dear Tripura Niles,

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

Team Ecom Express
I have recived wrong order
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal in this regards.

Team Ecom Express
Dear sir, madem
My name is Gro Govardhan I have a oder company mobile phone but I have a receiving Local 'mobile phone damaged' Local watch and 'selfi steek damaeged' and local 'head phone' and 'mobile phone not a clarification', cemara not working' so please...sir.. please return to the my'3499' money give me the u r parcel sir...my pin code :517582 and mobile number :[protected]

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number as its not clear in the attachment for us to assist you on the same.

Team ECOM Express
Hlo sir its not real its a fake shirts i buy 3 combo branded shirts in rs.999 but its a fake shirts AWB
no [protected]

My item is rong ite saleing plz my amount refand 1140

my mobil no [protected]
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, 23 hours 11 minutes ago

Greetings from ECOM Express

Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request to return the shipment.

Team ECOM Express