Edelweiss Financial Services — Wrongful charges levied, Subscription fees not refunding and retained sale proceeds of shares unduly long time

1. Multiple issues, the account was opened as free, i.e; without any maintenance charges as a part of bulk opening in Company for ESOPs holdings. After 3 yrs, they charged Rs. 590/- each in Nov'19 & Nov'20 wrongfully. Raised service requests, spoke to multiple executives, wrote mail to provide proof of schedule of charges accepted by me, however no response.
2. In Dec'19 did some trade and sold some ESOPs, the money should have been transferred in Dec'19 to my account as per SEBIs Circular(MIRSD/SE/Cir-19/2009), however they retained the amount until March 2nd, 2020. I also tried to transfer online, however their system rejected request without any reason. As such need interest @24% p.a, as they also charge from their customer.
3. I paid a subsciption amount of Rs30, 000/- and have money remaining which I need refund as I donot wish to continue with them due to service issues, and they are not giving my money back.
Highly unreliable, deficient in service and do not even care to call back, respond to the mails written.
Mar 06, 2021

Edelweiss Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Edelweiss Financial Services
    Edelweiss Financial Services Address
    Shop no.11, Chandan Mension,Gokhale Raod (N), Dadar (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400028