[Resolved]  Electrolux India — Install Local brand component & over charging

I have complaint so many times past 5 months but nobody will provide us resolution.
Complaint No : EDEL[protected].
Service Engineer Name : UMESH.
He was taken charged ₹ 800 for changed relay but its not Electrolux relay.I seen Electrolux relay but not look like this same as installed by engineer umesh.

2) He was taken service charge ₹350 but correct charge is ₹ 300.

3) His behaviour is also not well.

I have already escalated this case to below mention persons but not getting any response

1) Mr Sachin ( Service Centre Incharge) +[protected]

2) Mr Deepak ( South Delhi Area Manager) +[protected]

3) Mr Praveen ( Manager ) +[protected]

Again same engineer visit for complaint No :EDEL[protected]

He charged for gas filling below mention

1) Service Charge ₹ 300
2) Gas ₹ 600
3) Transportation ₹ 400
4) Dryer ₹ 400

I have both bill.
I hope you will look into this on priority.

Install Local brand component
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2016
Issue escalated to area manager, south Delhi branch Manager but nobody taken any action. U reach us on my e-mail : [email protected] Add# F-39, ABUL FAZAL ENCLAVE PART -II, SHAHEEN BAGH, JAMIA NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110025 Landmark : Near 40 Futta Road #9958619729, 9818234992 Model No : EBP 163 / 2013 Purchase Date : 20/04/3013 Dealer Name : Roshan Electronics If you required invoice, let me know.

[Mar 17, 2016] Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Add#

F-39, ABUL FAZAL ENCLAVE PART -II, SHAHEEN BAGH, JAMIA NAGAR, NEW DELHI 110025
Landmark : Near 40 Futta Road

#[protected], [protected]

Model No : EBP 163 / 2013

Purchase Date : 20/04/3013

Dealer Name : Roshan Electronics

If you required invoice, let me know.

Feedback : your service centre service is too bad, engineer behaviour is not good, Don't send to him for customer home visit to Mr Umesh.

I hope you will resolve on priority basis.
Electrolux Complaint number: DEL[protected]

I purchased Electrolux microwave thinking that it is a good brand... Anyway, it stopped heating .. I raised the complaint about 5 months back... but neither Electrolux nor Tek Care people are not ready to do the repair.

They are giving random excuses & abuses... which I have recording of.

The product is in warranty, so it is the duty of Electrolux to do the repair. Now please tell who will do the repair work?

In past 5 months, I have talked to 10 people, Written 20 emails, called the customer care to raise the issue more than 50 times, but there has not been any positive response so far.
(Called many times on[protected] & sent emails on electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in )

I have spoken to their following staff - Ashish Kumar, Rahul Gautam, Pradeep Sharma, Sudhir Kumar, Guddu Kumar, Azhar, Sandeep Kumar & few more... probably none of them wants to work for resolution.

Somebody please help. Else I would have to take inspiration from the following -

Sujeet Kumar Gupta
Mayur Vihar Phase 3
New Delhi

Electrolux India Phone
    Electrolux India Address
    Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059