[Resolved] Electrolux India — regarding issue facing on complaint number coc[protected]

Kochi, Kerala, India
 PRETHVI RAj on Jul 19, 2018
We have purchased Electrolux refrigerator from "Easy Day shopping mall " 4 years back and we got thermal printer Invoice copy for the purchase and 5 Year Warranty card along with the product .Now the issue is the refrigerator was not working due compressor issue, For that i have logged a complaint to Electrolux customer car by calling customer care number and they have register complaint and provided the reference number( COC[protected]).After 2 day of complaint registration one service engineer is visited to my location, Since the product is under warranty even though the Service engineer is asking for Original invoice copy even though there will be a warranty card available with us and he saying that if we not provide the Invoice copy for the product then the product will not come under warranty .Since its purchased from shopping Mall called 'Easy Day' 4 years back the invoice provided by Mall is a thermal printed bill (As all of[censored]s known as the thermal printer bill life time is max 2 weeks ), that blank copy i have right now also .And one more thing is The Mall Easy day is no more since i could't take duplicate invoice copy from the mall .For these issue i have called many time to Electrolux customer care .And there is no proper action taken against this complaint number .Since company required warranty card for the product .Bu why company needed the invoice copy ?
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 23, 2018
Hi Team,

There is not steps taken by company against my complaint .Even they did't contacted me .The issue is still pending its not resolved

Prethviraj

[Jul 19, 2018] Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have found a lot but there is no data sheet for this model(MIG E50CH-246) in your website. I have a problem in my outdoor unit.send, me data sheet that i can fix it.
my email is (ejaz.[protected]@yahoo.com)
Electrolux Complaint number: DEL[protected]

I purchased Electrolux microwave thinking that it is a good brand... Anyway, it stopped heating .. I raised the complaint about 5 months back... but neither Electrolux nor Tek Care people are not ready to do the repair.

They are giving random excuses & abuses... which I have recording of.

The product is in warranty, so it is the duty of Electrolux to do the repair. Now please tell who will do the repair work?

In past 5 months, I have talked to 10 people, Written 20 emails, called the customer care to raise the issue more than 50 times, but there has not been any positive response so far.
(Called many times on[protected] & sent emails on electrolux.[protected]@pemail.in )

I have spoken to their following staff - Ashish Kumar, Rahul Gautam, Pradeep Sharma, Sudhir Kumar, Guddu Kumar, Azhar, Sandeep Kumar & few more... probably none of them wants to work for resolution.

Somebody please help. Else I would have to take inspiration from the following -

Sujeet Kumar Gupta
Mayur Vihar Phase 3
New Delhi

Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400059
    Electrolux India - regarding issue facing on complaint number coc0407180209