Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jun 10, 2022

File a complaint to Electrolux India

Having problems with Electrolux India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Electrolux India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Electrolux India

Electrolux India Website

Electrolux India Head Office Address

Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Electrolux India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 200 1212

Electrolux India reviews & complaints(932)

Electrolux India — Not giving service for my ac

I have purchased electrolux 1.5 ton 3 star inverter ac in 2018 from Vijay sales Ahmedabad.
Now I have problem in ac compressor.
And I can't contact to customer care of company....

The lid of the Vegetable Chiller Tray is broken. I need a spare lid for replacement.
Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I worked with Electrolux Kelvinator at Shajhanpur Rajasthan in the year[protected] to[protected]. I have not withdrawn my PF till now and I do not remember my PF account number.
    Please guide me as to how I can withdraw my PF

Sanjog Maheshwari
    Dear Sir
    Further to my above-mentioned note regarding the non-withdrawal of my PF accrual. I had worked with M/S Electrolux Kelvinator Limited from[protected] to[protected] in the position of Senior Manager Purchase at Shahjhanpur unit Dist Alwar Rajasthan. I Have so far not withdrawn my PF and I have missed my PF account number. Please help in facilitating the withdrawal of my PF deposit.

The machine does not start. Similar issue has been there earlier but got resolved. It is there again since 2 days
      Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i have problem in washing machine outlet . Need service.
        Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My refrigerator is not working from last two days . there is no cooling at all.

kindly send the person to repair for the same problem asap.
          Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have electrolux dishwasher. Its light is flashing as soon as we put it on. We have already cleaned all filters, checked inlet valve, exit pipe line etc etc but no solution.

Video is showing the problem. Machine is not getting started owing to his flashing light

Request help..
            Best regards
            LN Kaushik

Complaint logged on 05 10.21. through electrolux customer care no. [protected]
              Complaint forwarded to third party agency named " Approx Technology "
              Technician named "Pradip Shaw" came on that day and charged Rs.350.
              He took out the original display panel.
              06.10.21 he came again and asked that mother board is damaged. He took it also.
              After that neither electrolux service centre confirm the status of the...

Date of purchase 27.12.2016
              Model ES67GZPPAU
              Serial no[protected]

water leakage found on 01.10.2021

please take prompt action to service the machine and fix the problem
              Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased the Invertor AC of Electrolux three and half years ago. Now I am facing cooling issue. So tried to call on the customer service number provided on the user manual. But the person on the other side told that company is closed and this number is purchased by some dealer. They agree to send technician on paid basis.

But how can company close their operation without providing some alternate arrangements for the...

The Microwave has stopped functioning again.
                When power is switched on, the glass plate starts rotating slowly even before a programme is selected.
                Nothing happend after pressing the "Start"button when a programme is selected.
                Kindly attend it.

Model No. EM25EC86SL.

Thanks and regards,

Anil Misra (M: [protected])
                512/8 Small Royganj
                near German Hospital
                Sipri
                Jhansi 284003

Dear Electrolux Customer Care,

My Microwave in the kitchen has suddenly stopped working and the display disappeared.
                  kindly arrange the visit of the technician at the following address to check the fault and repair it.

Model No. EM25EC86SL; Serial No.[protected].

Thanks and regards,

Anil Misra (M: [protected])
                  512/8 Small Royganj
                  near German Hospital
                  Sipribr...

I have been trying to get some spares for my refrigerator Model DFF 40

I need following

1. Side (Door) Bottle Tray Middle 1 Piece
                  2. Side ( Door ) Bottle Tray Down 1 Piece
                  3. Vegetable Box/Tray/Crisper 1 Piece

Can you help me to get the same
                  Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Washing machine, fully automatic needs repair, making loud noise, perhaps gear box not working
                    Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The freeze does not work. Ice trays are having water. On putting main switch off and on it starts working and again ice is formed. After some time it stops and needs switch off and on. Local technician at Pune suggested to get compressor PCB.
                      Please let me know if you can send PCB.
                      I am from Pune city.
                      Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an Electrolux Inverter AC (Product Details below) on[protected].

I got my AC serviced on 6th May 2021 by Electrolux service executive paying INR 3700 for service and gas refilling charges.
                        However, even post the AC service, the AC was not cooling and I complained same to service executive on 7th May 2021.

The service executive now says that outdoor unit PCB has failed for which...
                        I purchased an Electrolux Inverter AC (Product Details below) on[protected].

The service executive now says that outdoor unit PCB has failed for which...

Called Electrolux washing machine service center for repair of washing machine. The technician visited and took my machine saying it can be repaired at the service center only. After 4 days he brought the machine back and left it and charged me 10000 for the service. He said he will send the bill but nothing is sent to me till date. I am trying to call the company but they are not sending anyone to do the repair. My machine still has the same problem. Now they are not even answering my calls I am calling them on the numbers mentioned on their warrenty card.
                        Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Microwave ia working fine but it is not heating the food to its level . Also the display is not working except start button

Hello Team,

My refrigerator is not working(not getting cool).

Request you to please check and fix the issue.

Euro Series
                            Model number : EB203/2016

Sandeep
                            Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            We purchased electrolux microwave oven c23J101 - BBCG ON 17TH MAY 2015 from flipkart through the account of my daughter Aprajita Agnihotri. A few days back this stopped working so we contacted the helpline[protected].
                            A service person named Arvind (mobile [protected]) visited us on 28.03.2021 in response to our service request and told us that the there is a short circuit in magnetron and this needs to be replaced. He brought the replacement part installed it and charged us Rs. 2800 giving us a receipt of Sai service centre mentioning a one year warranty. Next day when we realized that the oven is not heating the food but only mildly warming the water, we called this person Arvind again and informed him. He assured us that this is a minor probled and will be fixed.. Another service person Sanjay (mobile[protected] visited us and after trying some repair told us that Arvind will visit us to fix the issue. We have been desperately calling all these numbers including the numbers mentioned on the receipt of Sai service centre recept but all the cantact numbers are switched off.
                            When we contacted the helpline[protected] again we were told that the complaint will be attended and the problem will be rectified within one day. This did not happen and now when we call this same helpline we are told that there is no complaint from us tagged to [protected]. I suspect that your team attending the helpline[protected] may be complicit in this scam. We were given a receipt in the name of Sai service centre and the phone numbers mentioned on the receipt are also switched off.
                            Please take care of this issue to save the good name of your prestigious organization Electrolux and help alleviate our suffering.

Please help to resolve the problem at the earliest as the life these days is highly dependent on the microwave. Kindly expedite.. an early resolution will be highly appreciated.
                            reply to agnihotri.[protected]@gmail.com