Electrolux India
PE Electronics Ltd

Electrolux India Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Corporate Centre, 5th Floor, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri(East)
Mumbai City District

Good

Electrolux India Complaints & Reviews

Washing machine, fully automatic needs repair, making loud noise, perhaps gear box not working
Jun 18, 2021

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The freeze does not work. Ice trays are having water. On putting main switch off and on it starts working and again ice is formed. After some time it stops and needs switch off and on. Local technician at Pune suggested to get compressor PCB.
    Please let me know if you can send PCB.
    I am from Pune city.
    Jun 02, 2021

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased an Electrolux Inverter AC (Product Details below) on[protected].

I got my AC serviced...
      I purchased an Electrolux Inverter AC (Product Details below) on[protected].

I got my AC serviced...

Called Electrolux washing machine service center for repair of washing machine. The technician visited and took my machine saying it can be repaired at the service center only. After 4 days he brought the machine back and left it and charged me 10000 for the service. He said he will send the bill but nothing is sent to me till date. I am trying to call the company but they are not sending anyone to do the repair. My machine still has the same problem. Now they are not even answering my calls I am calling them on the numbers mentioned on their warrenty card.
      Apr 27, 2021

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Microwave ia working fine but it is not heating the food to its level . Also the display is not working except start button
        Mar 14, 2021

Hello Team,

My refrigerator is not working(not getting cool).

Request you to please check and fix the issue.

Euro Series
          Model number : EB203/2016

Sandeep
          Feb 02, 2021

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          We purchased electrolux microwave oven c23J101 - BBCG ON 17TH MAY 2015 from flipkart through the account of my daughter Aprajita Agnihotri. A few days back this stopped working so we contacted the helpline[protected].
          A service person named Arvind (mobile [protected]) visited us on 28.03.2021 in response to our service request and told us that the there is a short circuit in magnetron and this needs to be replaced. He brought the replacement part installed it and charged us Rs. 2800 giving us a receipt of Sai service centre mentioning a one year warranty. Next day when we realized that the oven is not heating the food but only mildly warming the water, we called this person Arvind again and informed him. He assured us that this is a minor probled and will be fixed.. Another service person Sanjay (mobile[protected] visited us and after trying some repair told us that Arvind will visit us to fix the issue. We have been desperately calling all these numbers including the numbers mentioned on the receipt of Sai service centre recept but all the cantact numbers are switched off.
          When we contacted the helpline[protected] again we were told that the complaint will be attended and the problem will be rectified within one day. This did not happen and now when we call this same helpline we are told that there is no complaint from us tagged to [protected]. I suspect that your team attending the helpline[protected] may be complicit in this scam. We were given a receipt in the name of Sai service centre and the phone numbers mentioned on the receipt are also switched off.
          Please take care of this issue to save the good name of your prestigious organization Electrolux and help alleviate our suffering.

Please help to resolve the problem at the earliest as the life these days is highly dependent on the microwave. Kindly expedite.. an early resolution will be highly appreciated.
          reply to agnihotri.[protected]@gmail.com

I have purchased a microwave last two years but when we are putting the circular grill in glass top during operation bottom of grill in leg side spark is coming.
            Microwave spark coming when putting grill
            Jan 24, 2021

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding the refrigerator with the model number- ECL093/2013. The refrigerator temperature remains too high/does not cool anything from last few days.

the refrigerator is out of warranty now, and need urgent repairment.

Jan 18, 2021

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

. I purchased Electrolux washing m/c from Techno Kaet India Limited Jaipur on 31.12.2015. Now the dryer portion is not working....

Our Ac is not working. There's no cooling at all. Need immediate AC service.
                Oct 21, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AC unit tripping off and not operational.
                  Oct 19, 2020

Deep freezer door problem
                    Aug 15, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few buttons on the oven like start button is not working
                      Aug 06, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Washig mechin service required. Out of warranty will pay service scharges
                        Jul 14, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have 5 years warranty on my ac but after 3 years i find issues in compressor and there is no one to address the issues....

Power off & not start also display is blank
                          Jun 21, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased electrolux 3 years warrenty amc and i am trying to reach with company but not a single method is working.i used mails as well as phone calls .Please provide me solution.
                            Jun 01, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought the smart series electrolux 80 l refrigerator in 2016 and has had problems since last august, with current problems still ongoing. Have been trying to contact someone via both phone numbers, email, and also facebook site but no reply after many weeks... The relay has been replaced twice on this refrigerator within 8 months by a local repair person, and sounds like the compressor is having problems, and is still under warranty... The company needs to honor its agreement of service and warranty and repair their product.
                              May 20, 2020

Electrolux India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm trying to get in touch with the custoner care for electrolux 80 litres refrigerator stand. Please guide as there's no response. I have tried to reach their toll free number as well as landline numbers but both seems to be not reacheable. Atleast they must have a proper website and a seperate section for spares. I need two things, one is a refrigerator stand and another one is crisper set
                                May 18, 2020