[Resolved] Epson India — epson l380 (all in one) printer

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 kr garg lalit on Jul 5, 2018
My lame is lalit kumar and my mobile no [protected]
I have a L380 printer (Date of purchase 31.7.2017)warranty till 30.7.2018 which is giving lines from the beginning. I am complaining about it again and again. The engineers come and go.We play Head Cleaner and Power Ink Flushing of the Maintenance Program.Then Printer runs for some time.But ink are spent more.
The engineer came first time at our address then he said that your printout quantity is very less so, printer giving lines in printout, second times he said you play Head Cleaner and Power Ink Flushing of the Maintenance Program.but our problem is not solved.third time engineer comes and said you play more Head Cleaner and Power Ink Flushing .But our problem still continuously. The company's engineers keep coming, but they do not do anything, they also run the program, If we say how the solve this problem then they claim’s us. Please help me.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 6, 2018

[Jul 05, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jul 06, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your complaint number and the name of your city to help us assist you further. Thank you.
Updated by kr garg lalit, Jul 06, 2018
complaint no . [protected] time 09:45 a.m. Brahmpuri N-30A, gali no 14 IInd, near bhanu eye center, brshmpuri delhi -110053.
Name Lalit Kumar
Mobile no. [protected]

epson l380 (all in one) printer

Comments

When ever i give the command to print it gave error of close the cover. first time i ever trusted on epson but nw it is not working, i am fully frustrated

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson l380 (all in one) printer