Epson India — epson l380 not printing

12, SHENBAGA STREET, Besant NagarMayiladuthurai, Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu, India
 g.r.govindarajalu on Dec 16, 2019
I bought an epson l380 about 2 years ago for 11000 rupees . Serial number x2q5306789..After about 4000 prints, printer not working. Shows message that ink pad is nearing end of its life. I understand that WIC reset needed. For WIC reset, I need to spend around 500 or so and wait for service. Your ads promised [email protected] paise. Probably you are taking only ink cost into account. Why should i spend additional bucks after only 4000 prints to reset.
. It is a restricted trade practice. I feel cheated.

[Dec 16, 2019] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2019
Hi Govindarajalu, sorry to hear about that. We request you to register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN and share your complaint number & contact details with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.
Updated by g.r.govindarajalu, Dec 19, 2019
Customer care executive called me. I expressed my concern. Why should I pay 550 for reset after just 3700 prints. If waste ink pad is full let me or service person clean it or replace for 100 or 200. Promising cheapest prints and reaping back by such intellectual terrorism is bad. It is not so with Epson in some other countries it seems. I have got it reset paying 550. Company should review.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson l380 not printing