Epson India — epson l380 printer

larvence on Jan 18, 2018
I buy epson l380 printer on dated:[protected].
The printer sl. No. X2q5075317. Is under warranty field.
I complait several time in customer care, the customer care peoples is giving several compliant nos.
But my printer is still yet not ready. When i buying time we giving good service, all parts of a printer is warranty even single paise also don’t spend like tell, your service peoples are beggar’s is asking service charge and additional spare parts charge., i have lost my business, i was belived somuch about epson company, 1 month warranty was gone who fulfill my losses. Please solve my problem otherwise i will complaint to consumer court, and publish in all media don’t by epson products, because of worst service.. No warranty..

epson l380 printer

[Jan 18, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
SURESH CHAND SAINI's response, Jan 24, 2018
eposan service not provider

epson l380 printer
SURESH CHAND SAINI's response, Jan 24, 2018
epson printer warrinte perioud costumer complaion are 5 days not solutaion costumer service . i any complains printer .
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Epson serial no. X2q5205530 complain 19/1/2018, not solucation complin, service provider, not solution costumber probulam after 5 days

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson l380 printer