[Resolved] Epson India — epson l405 color saturation issue

dynamic interiors on Aug 22, 2018
In reference to previous call registered for my Epson L-405 printer was for color print issue, is attended on 20th Aug 2018, with service report no.[protected]. Technical has checked and reported printer OK, but we are concerned about color mismatched with original media.He was unable to clarify and provide solutions for the same.My kind request is to verify that printer giving correct color output.As i am not satisfied with color printouts from this printer.I request you to send technical person who has knowledge of color saturation to verify my claim.Attached herewith photos to understand my complaint.
Exacting favorable reply and response from you.
Ajay Mardia
Architect and Interior Designer.

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 28, 2018

[Aug 23, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dynamic interiors, Aug 22, 2018
we have requested epson company to resolve my colour print out issue.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll-free number[protected] or drop us a mail at calllog@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson l405 color saturation issue