[Resolved] Epson India — epson printer l565, not working properly

Varshney.bhrt on Aug 29, 2018
Printing quality is very poor and its speed of scan and copy from upper tray is very very very slow, whenever i use upper tray paper always jammed in machine,
I pissed off in 2 days only.. Just 2 days passed to buy this scrap machine.
Kindly pickup this machine and refund back my amount,
I complaint for this om 23aug engineer visited my place on 24 and no action taken yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2018

[Aug 29, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll-free number[protected] or drop us a mail at calllog@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

Comments

I have Epson inkjet printer that is not working since 6 month. Tried to call customer care so many times but unable to connect. This is the worst compony i have ever seen regarding quality and services.

Alok Khandelwal
Epson India Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2018

Hi Alok, Sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number 1800 425 0011 or drop us a mail at calllog@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - epson printer l565, not working properly