Epson India — no service for epson printer me office 960fwd

KR Puram, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Tibi Kaitharam on Jan 11, 2020
We are having a printer epson make, model me office 960fwd having sr no : rg8y000319 purchased on 2013 from epson dealer (Staples store).
We have contacted epson customer care number[protected] many times and they have provided the contact number of a dealer peripheral service epson, 105, vannarpet layout, viveknagar post, bengaluru, karnataka 560047, and we went their service center with our printer, but they refused to take the same and they have inform us that the spares parts not available from epson for this models.
Again we have contacted epson customer care number[protected] and they have given the contact of mega systems (Epson authorized dealer), #01, premier presidency, 35/17, landford road, bengaluru, karnataka 560025, they also refused to repair the same and they also conveyed the same message as the spares parts not available from epson for this models.
Epson website is not having any email id to write customer grievances or no escalation matrix provided by them, also their online complaint registration form will not accept complaints for the same serial number which we have already made the complaints once and they will not attend or close the complaint.

no service for epson printer me office 960fwd

[Jan 11, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Printer create problem for print paper(paper jam)
ink refilling

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - no service for epson printer me office 960fwd